New Release: dc-designs-pt17-stearman

Wow!! I am absolutely loving this bird!
I’ve spent just over an hour and a half in her so far and just can’t get enough! Such a pleasure to fly.
Those sounds… :heart_eyes: …they are just incredible! (Definitley what makes it for me!)
Sure there might be some rough edges here and there, but overall it’s just so dang lovely and have completly forgot about them all within the first few moments of starting her up and hearing those sounds… Just made me want to get her up in the skies where it clearly belongs! Have had a lot of fun doing some slight aerobatics… loops, rolls and spins… along the way, doing some old school VFR flying.
For the price of this thing, it is absolutley a joy to have in the virtual hangar and will be getting a lot of attention, alongside to that Ryan ST-A!
Also, seeing the few nitpicks come up in the other thread on this bird (prior to its release), it sounds like a few things will definitley get better with coming updates. That’s for sure a positive.

Have just taken a break to write my 5cents. I may have a little bias, only because I love this era of aviation and have been eagerly awaiting this bird…
Anyway… I’m back off into the skies to enjoy this great bird some more! :wink:

12 Likes