New Release: Deimos Su-57 Felon in Marketplace

The Eurofighter was being given away for free for a while so I would expect to see quite a lot of them.

And as freeware it’s actually ok.

1 Like

Exactly!
All you need is 199$ and - granted- some basic knowledge of the SDK, and after the 20th purchase, you can’'t stop laughing.
I guess these Frankenstein planes sell a lot, because people are saying: “For just 10 Bucks I’ll give it a try”.
There’s tons of 3D models where this comes from…

3 Likes

For me, I would call it junk for a plethora of reasons most of which I explained in my earlier post. The main culprit is if I start at parking or a gate the entire game crashes on engine startup. Now that’s the shortcut button combo for startup because with switches non functioning, more than likely also mislabeled, and the checklist eye icon feature not working to find things, I can’t start the plane up normally like I would anything else. So I can’t even get to the point of seeing how horrible the flight model apparently is lol. Yes the F15 is super pricey, yes some of the things that should should on it don’t (at least as of yet), but I can start it up and fly it at least.

It’s a marketplace and all Microsoft have to check is that it doesn’t break the sim … They are never going to test for realism or crosscheck source material, can you just imagine all the research involved if they did? Afterall you’ve never seen it on the .to site either so why should this be any different.

As a quick followup, I just tried taking off directly from the runway so everything was already on and it still crashes immediately, so yeah definitely lots of things wrong with it lol. Honestly not sure how this even passed MSFT QA at all.

This is a developer who has been caught red-handed plagiarizing another dev and has been removed even from a market with an extra-low barrier of entry like simmarket.

The fact that they’re allowed in the official marketplace when other devs struggle to get legitimate products on it is absolutely unacceptable.

8 Likes

is it the same as the DCS mod? I recognise those bright green buttons.

https://simhq.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/4451013/su-57-pak-fa

Might be worth taking disabling all your other add-ons first. If this has “borrowed” systems from base game or other Devs then there may be conflicts.
(Note for example that the glass cockpit looks like it’s using a lot of vanilla systems - if you are running mods for any of those I reckon they would be in conflict.)

It may have stolen some bits from it but as far as I know the DCS mod has animated control surfaces whereas from the YouTube vids I’ve seen of this MSFS2020 thing it doesn’t have much animated at all.

1 Like

i bought this aicraft but download can’t issue in my content manager.
I have the message failure of the installation of the package. Someone has the same problem ?
Thanks for your help

It’s possible you didn’t extract it correctly. A common issue is extracting into a folder one level down. Check that inside the aircraft folder there is a manifest file, and not in a folder below that.

This add-on makes me sick but I don’t want to see anyone without content they purchased.

The most common fix I’ve seen for this is going to general options → data and changing your data bandwidth limit. Deleting or turning off your rolling cache may also help. There doesn’t seem to be rhyme or reason as with most bugs in this title but playing with those 2 settings seems to resolve it.

2 Likes

I’ve had the Piper and 182 since they became available on the Marketplace for Xbox, I have no issues or problems with either. Both are enjoyable aircraft to fly.

1 Like

Thank whichever diety. I came on here to get some opinions on whether to spend a little of my little amount of spare. After reading a lot of the comments I can safely say my bank will not be troubled

5 Likes

is this a glitch? i tried searching for help with this and you are the only I can find who has mentioned it. the cockpit view is not blurred in the pictures.

I’m honestly shocked at how many people in this thread alone have purchased this thing. This thread is full of negativity and people in this thread are still buying this plane. Why??? We use these forums as a community resource to prevent people for buying into scams like this and it’s widely known that this developer has had content removed because of plagiarism. And yet, the developer still make so many sales from people directly in this community.

I’m starting to think that at this point, the developer deserves the sales he’s making!

6 Likes

Yes its a glitch, the glass on the cockpit is extremely cloudy you cant see anything from 1st person view and it ruins the look of the aircraft in external, i couldn’t find a fix myself unfortunately

1 Like

I’ve only recently discovered this forum, and have not yet explored all of it’s content. I did how ever look at a few reviews of this plane and a number of pictures from inside the cockpit before I bought it. None of the reviews mentioned they had problems with the opaque windows, and the pictures didn’t show any problems.

1 Like

Do you know how to contact the 3rd party company? MFS support said they cant help other than me deleting my .XML and .DAT files which did nothing. I cant find a website or email for Deimos.

Yeah i just asked them and they said it would be fixed with the next update for the plane as soon as microsoft will allow it