New Release: Mario Noriega Designs C-22J

Thank you @OrLoK3D ! This is a gem and your work makes it even more enjoyable. Now if I could only find a Compact Cassette player to go with the yellow trim!!! LOL

1 Like

I just tried the “trim” and looks very good on the Reverb G1! I can read the QENH too. Thanks for the color code speedo and can you tell me what is the black window to the left of the copilot’s blinker? If I might add a comment for realism, any chance you plan to give an “embossing” look to the panel screws? Thank you again!

1 Like

I’ve “just” started on the screws. the first new ones (I think you guys have them) are replacing the ones in the seat leather (which I’m also upgrading), I’ll prob end up replacing them all eventually, but I’m aware the creator plans to redo the original textures so they’re not in my top 10 to do at the moment unless they’re really lo res.

same with the embossing. poss planned but not high up.

that said, I’m incredibly chaotic by nature so they might all get done tomorrow, who vknows? point being, yes but dunno when!

the speedo colours help me but I wasn’t sure if those colours were useful for others, as they’re more of a reminder than an accurate guide. I’ll alter them if I can find a concensus on what should be which colour.

the panel is where I might try to implement the garmin mod that’s out there (if an end user can do that) it’ll be a bit small but on my “try it out” list.

the bit I’m most happy with is colouring the flap and trim needles as I can now see them clearly with my quest2 vr. I’m easily pleased. :slight_smile:

@everyone

the “normal” maps need work and I’ve started on those today, ie the floor panels will no longer be shiny/reflective and will be a rubber patten, gonna be as/when/if I get around to all of them, so only obvious glitches first.

I’ll probably make a bunch of colour sets once I’m fairly happy so get your colour suggestions in now (with examples) but for the moment will stay as loose files rather than “liveries” proper.

not sure if I posted it, but I’ve started on the scratched out panel but need to decipher the missing words. if anyone has any idea, please let me know. (might be in the manual??)

anyhow, feedback (especially praise) is wanted. However if anyone hates it, keep that to onesself;)

6 Likes

A quick very casual look at the Caproni C22.

Great fun for a blast about VFR ing.

1 Like

stitching/new leather test

1 Like

this is coming along quite nicely

1 Like

Lookin’ good! :+1:

sneaker!!! let us know what you thought of it if you get a spare minute.

Will do as soon as I can take a break from work, gotta hate computers sometimes :slight_smile:

1 Like

:slight_smile: no rush, no pressure! There’s more going on in the world than my texturing!

“finished” leather for now. A couple of hangover errors from the original but itll do, itll do…

3 Likes

Your work on the interior is making me closer to purchase this plane. Excellent work!! But I also heard the author of the plane is working on better interior textures. The choice is always good tho.

1 Like

oh, that’s nice! it’s a fun, fast aircraft and I really like the way if feels compared to most other small planes, great for sightseeing.

it’s the first one I feel I’m actually flying as it can get tough to handle if you push it too far.

it’s also got lots to push and and fiddle with for such a low price.

the developer is upscaling the textures which is why I’m not going too crazy on my “remake”.

I’ve got one more thing to do on the glareshield and I’ll release a new and possibly final version in the next few days, let’s hope it will push you towards that purchase :slight_smile:

4 Likes

loose files, a few different dashboards (blue, carbon fibre, wood, yellow) and some trims (yellow, brown, grey, blue)

Note the normal file for the trim goes in the same folder as the dash.

all loose files, not actually tested in game (except yellow). Some will look better than others, might break something, not responsible etc etc.

No external livery.

id like to see screenshots if you do use em.

As per, i may or may not work on these as and when.

:slight_smile:

(it does help if i give the link…doh!)

Cheeky I know but any chance of versions of the Dash without the mini-GTN750 on the right hand side ?

1 Like

@OrLoK3D Thank you again for your work and help to make us enjoy even more this plane! Praise mode off. lol
Seriously I quite enjoy your vision of the interior trim and the seats. So far in VR looks great! Are you planning (this is my way to say “Could you”) to do a repaint of the flashlight, the red canopy handle and the performance chart on top of the T top bar? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@OrLoK3D where do we send the coffee to help you while you work on these great mods? :slight_smile:

1 Like

which colour?

Any you can be bothered to do would be great but if given the choice blue or wood would be perfect :slight_smile:

1 Like

I did redo the flashlight, not done the “bump” map though. have i included the old one? (thinking about it, I might have missed the file out of the zip, I’ll ul later.

the handle and sticker is on my too list but I’ll prob wait for the new textures to come first. (do we have an eta on those?)

as to “coffee” , I wouldn’t dream of asking :slight_smile: It’s all Mario’s project, send him “coffee” !