New Release: Mario Noriega Designs C-22J

hopefully I’ll upload something tonight.

There is a C22J_VCA_ORM.PNG.DDS file in the Panel folders but installing this seems to invalidate the trim textures (reverts to the pink) so I leave that out :slight_smile:

Cheers for your work on this :slight_smile:

If I could I will cook some pasta for both of you! :slight_smile:
I havent checked your files yet, I will take a look once I am off work :wink:
Thanks again!

1 Like

odd. ensure it goes in the same folder as the dash NOT the trim

It’s almost certainly me being stupid so I’ll try have another play after work :slight_smile:

1 Like

2 Likes

I can confirm the flashlight is still there. :slight_smile:

1 Like

uploading any second now!

2 Likes

ps the “paneless” version’s here as well.

You are a STAR ! :slight_smile:
thanks

1 Like

Thank you so much! Maybe add a small plate to each trim like in a car that reads “Custom Trim by OrLoK3D” so people will know about you and your art. :slight_smile:

1 Like

In Share2 I see the TRIM color folders and then a single file called C22J_VCA.png, where it goes? Thanks!

1 Like

if its in the same folder, it’ll go in the same place even if its not logical.

from memory the grey looking file should go in the folder with the livery.

all my stuff replaces a file, so if you don’t see a warning, it’s in the wrong place!.

I’ll check my pc a bit later (not at desk) to confirm!

Thank you!

checked, yeah it goes in the same place as the the padded trim so in the folders like “texure.icavj”

Thank you! Here are some pictures for you!

1 Like

1 Like

The updated cockpit textures are making me very tempted to pick this up but am wondering how many will there be? Like will there be a default one so if we don’t like the coloured interior we can use that? If so once they are officially added to the product I may just pick this up as hear great things but for me cockpit textures are half the product

1 Like

oooh, the pics here are of my private upgrade I’m happy to share with those folk that visit this thread. they’re not part of the devs release and are just a “mod”

the dev is redoing his textures but we don’t know what they will entail.