PowerSTOL for FS2020 now with Floats

Oh wow, keep those little details coming.
I really love the green livery.
It’s a joy to fly this plane and try to land by all the star landmarks :slightly_smiling_face:

Again, keep up the good work

1 Like

Just reworked suspension, it is not fixed anymore, now reacts to load and bumps. Created also brake details, new disc brakes instead of simple black disc

8 Likes

Any plans for 3D gauges eventually ?

Hallo, not sure what you mean, gauges are 3D, I can show you models for it

2 Likes

So they are.

My bad. They just look flat in photos from the pilot position.

I have this on my list of aircraft to buy.

Hallo,

no problem, yes they may look flat from pilot view when you are directly infront of them. In VR it is bit more visible. Thank you for interest in my product

Best regards
Jan

I bought it and … I’m totally surprised how good it is! Great, fun, balanced little plane. It immediately became one of my favorites :slight_smile: Thank you Jan and I look forward to further development.

1 Like

Hallo,

thank you, great to hear that :slight_smile: My plans now are to finish some minor enhancements on model. I still have new and new ideas.

Video with some planned news (you already have 1.31), so 1.32 part is interesting for you.

Best regards
Jan

6 Likes

I am following your work on this. Have not purchased yet because it could be enhanced if we saw the pilot’s body when looking down. There are mods beginning to add this in default aircraft. Is this something you are planning? It would make a nice difference in my personal opinion. A future project suggestion in the ultralights would be the Quad City Challenger 2. A company I owned many years ago did it for FS98. Keep up the good work.

stop waiting and buy it. this is a great plane.

1 Like

Hallo,
thank you for your interest. I personally dont like pilot in cockpit view and its somehow simulator standard, but it is not too difficult to cut pilots head and let the rest of body, so you will se the rest of it. But, it has some “cons” also. Therefore I dont plan it now, im sorry, there are more urgent points in my list. Im also not sure if most of peole would like it. It may look strange to have no legs, but you can see down better, thanks to that and also have animated control levers and pedals.
Thank you for tip for another aircraft, it seems interesting. I have more objects in my focus and I will add this one to my selection group.
Best regards
Jan

1 Like

Hello Jan

Thank you for taking the time to read my request, and to graciously reply. I do understand that it is personal preference, and that many people enjoy the view. For me, when I flew ultralights in real life, My body did not obscure the view. I guess I am somewhat attached to it… lol. No problem, keep up your good work and a mindful eye on your priorities.

Regards
Kenneth

2 Likes

Playing with brake hoses

7 Likes

Playing with frost textures. This one is created from melting snow on grass of my garden :slight_smile:

6 Likes

And … bought. Very fun little aircraft, well done !

2 Likes

Be carefull, Its freezing outside!!! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Optimized 3D model today, on some spots, there were too many vertices (faces) for no reason. Optimalisation is not anyhow influencing the view of aircraft in simulator, but I have measured +2FPS on monitor and +1 in VR. Average in VR is even higher, it is more recognizable while changing views. Model was already very fast comparing other airplanes, but why not optimize it even more :slight_smile:
EDIT: optimalized some more parts and final gain is +3-4FPS in VR which is + 10% in my case. But of course will depend on direction of view and place on planet. My measuring was on small airport with view forward, which is most relevant for me.

Added NORM texture to dashboard carbon. It is more plastic now. Thanx to user “Twoseventy720” for the idea and info.

Also created new, more realistic parking brake instead of switch

10 Likes

You’re doing a nice job. Thumbs up.

Bought it last Friday and now I’m curious for your updates. Do you have a plan to upload a new versions to simmarket?

Br, whitesnuf

Hallo, Thank you
I need to finish windshield icing, Im working on it, but it is more research rather than work :smiley: But I hope I will release all news in new update on sim market till end of this week, may be sooner. Of course If there wont be any problem.

3 Likes

Amazing work! It’s looking beyond amazing. I can’t wait for this next update :slight_smile:

Keep up the great work! Looking forward for what you will bring us in the future.

2 Likes