We will have an updated build releasing to you later today. The new build is version 188.8.131.52. This build fixes the crash to desktop issue for players using the latest Nvidia GeForce driver (497.09) and also includes updated AIRAC data. To download the new build, please exit and restart Microsoft Flight Simulator. If the update does not automatically trigger:
For PC players:
- Please restart your PC
- If that doesn’t work, try signing out and then back in to the Xbox app
For Xbox players:
- Go to the My Games and App section of your dashboard
- Select Manage and then go to Updates
- Any game that can update without having done so already appears in this menu
- Choose to begin the patch by hovering over the game and pressing A to start it
- Go to the Settings page, click Systems, and then Updates to make your game update whenever it’s on with an internet connection automatically
Please feel free to continue to submit feedback. We are monitoring the forums and gathering data for the team throughout this flight. We greatly appreciate your participation!
Edit: this build is now available for testers.