New Unalakleet Airport (PAUN), Alaska, USA missing runway numbers, centerlines, threshold markings, etc

:wave: Thank you using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

No

Brief description of the issue:

This airport was just introduced in World Update 8, and it has many problems related to airport markings, etc. I have the current FAA chart supplement entry for PAUN that tells me some of these are wrong, but I do not have an FAA taxiway diagram. So I am deferring to the aerial view in Google Maps. (In Bing, it’s blurred out.) I will concede if there is a current chart that contradicts any of these findings (Google Maps is a little out of date because runway 8 has now become runway 9), but I don’t think that there would be this many things out of sync with the real airport.

Runway 15:

1. In the sim, runway 15 has approach lighting. Here is the chart supplement showing that runway 15 has no approach lighting. (This link will be obsolete soon as this chart is about to expire, so image included.)
    Runway 15
  2. Missing side stripes. (See screenshot section.)
  3. Missing runway numbers. (See screenshot section.)
  4. Missing threshold markings (“piano keys”). (See screenshot section.)
  5. Missing centerline. (See screenshot section.)
  6. Missing touchdown zone. (See screenshot section.)
  7. There should be a windsock near the VASI as indicated by the Chart Supplement (I don’t know if MSFS does lighted windsocks, but this one is lighted):
  8. VASI lights are too close together. The airport is blurred out in Bing Maps, but it is not blurred out in Google Maps. See the screenshot section to see how close they are placed together in the sim.

Runway 33 (I won’t repeat some of the overlapping things from runway 15):

1. Missing runway numbers. (See screenshot section.)
  2. Missing threshold markings (“piano keys”). (See screenshot section.)
  3. Missing touchdown zone. (See screenshot section.)
  4. Missing stopway. Those are the yellow chevrons before the runway that you are not allowed to takeoff or land on. (See Google Maps screenshot.)
  5. VASI lights are too close together. (See Google Maps screenshot.)
  6. There are two windsocks in MSFS near the runway beginning. There is only one windsock near the runway beginning in real life, and neither windsock is in the correct place. Just like the runway 15 windsock, this one is lighted, too.

Runways 9 and 27:

1. Missing runway numbers (See screenshot section.)
  2. Missing runway centerline (See screenshot section.)

General:
The airport is missing three hold short lines (see Runway 9-27 screenshot).

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Runway 15 in the sim:

Google Maps runway 15:

Runway 33 in the sim:

Runway 9-27 in the sim:

Google Maps runways 9, 27, and 33:

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

1. Start Microsoft Flight Simulator.
  2. In the World Map, start a flight at PAUN.
  3. Use the drone cam to navigate to runways 15, 33, 09, and 27.

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

N/A

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

World Update 8 (1.24.5.0).

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

Fixed in World Update 9.