New update 1.9.4 on the way

Judging by the numbering convention, 1.9.4 if at all going to be released is just a “minor” hotfix. Every big update they increased the second digit of the three.

1 Like

Here - have a little more fuel on the fire…

3 Likes

The plot thickens :dizzy_face:

4 Likes

Please remember everyone we are all beta testers. At one point these updates will hopefully lead to a semi finished project

2 Likes

What the heck?? 1.9.5 already? I still didn’t get my 1.9.4 update!!! :rage:

/sarc

:small_airplane: :smiley_cat:

6 Likes

Enabling AP on the ground is a surefire way to cause all kinds of problems.

The real APs that tie into the G1000 for instance are not to be activated < 200 feet AGL or < 80 knots.

If only Asobo had written some documentation to go with this sim that told us how the systems are supposed to work… Upvote here if you think such documentation should be provided.

2 Likes

This Fix makes Insider Watermarks on your Monitor :joy:

you sound surrpised.

Asobo/microsoft give us updates people moan as usual
Asobo/microsoft dont give us updates people moan

some people need to find a new hobby

4 Likes

It’s encouraging to see these patch numbers changing in the background as it shows us that their working hard at it

7 Likes

Will I be able to actually launch the game again? Cuz I havnt been able to make it past the first few opening screens without crashing for the past week

Well if it were really a sim they could just refer you to the aircrafts appropriate operating manual but since this isn’t a sim yet, I agree, they should have released some kind of manual.

1 Like

I’ve had great long haul flights as well as domestic, just wondering why some are experiencing poor experience.

Delete the community foldet see of that helps. Make a copy first

1 Like

The fact they mention version number 1.9.5 when 1.9.4 still hasn’t been released is not unusual.

For Blender (the freeware 3-D modelling/animation priogram), they have a timeline showing several versions in preparation. Any version in “Alpha” means that new features can be included, as well as fixes to existing code. Once the version moves to “Beta”, new features are not allowed, only fixes to the existing code for this version.

Most developers of large projects such FS2020 will have a similar approach, so I would think they even have a version 1.10 already in preparation (VR of course). Releases of these versions may not be scheduled till months ahead, so don’t get your hopes up that the release is immenent.

On other side,

he means HEX value not DEC value :wink: pls check again ASCII table.

any extra news on patch notes for this update ?

1.9.3. , 1.9.4. , 1.9.5
Bl**dy H*ll, what a user-unfriendly system. :stuck_out_tongue:
I am not interest what the internal version number is. I’m now on FS2020rc2 and just want to be informed when FS2020rc3 will be released!
Sorry MS/Asobo but that is also my way of politely reminding you that even the next update cannot be the final release version.
But I love the sim. Keep up the good work
:smiley:

1.9.x would imply non-breaking changes.

1.x.0 would imply breaking changes.

If done correctly only the devs would know of these breaking changes.

1.x will be major update
1.9.x would be be minor/bug or content updates for the same version.

The only question is, did they actually beta test it this time.

It always says that, i know its missleading but it just shows the size of the installed content. Some guy even made a youtube video claming there was ‘‘an imminite update’’ consisting of yeah… 82 GB :rofl:

1 Like