New update doesn’t make any difference to the 747 and 787 on XBOX, they both are unflyable!

Both aircraft are still stuffed with bugs including the screens blacking out and navigation problems! No mods installed and the game still doesn’t function properly!

Have any airports / sceneries installed from the marketplace?

Xbox is fairly limited in memory, and large complex third party airports can eat away at that at an alarming pace. Are you getting the same with a stock (AI generated) airport in a less dense area?

I’ve just finished a 2 hour flight from Narita To Fukuoka. Both are 3rd party add on airports. I’m using the 4simmers livery as well and ground vehicle addons. Stutter free flight. Everything went well and smooth. I wonder why you’re having this issue though.

4 Likes

Mine are both fine. Done a lot of flights with both aircraft using mainly add-on airports. I have seen some FPS stutters. The sim, especially on Xbox, presents many different issues for different people. Which is strange because we all have the same hardware.

By the way what was in the beta update, mine was like 2.5GB

Another Xbox X with no problems flying the 747 so I also wonder why your experience isi different.

Any other games on Xbox in quick start mode?

How full is your Xbox drive?

I have MSFS with all WUs installed. A few 3rd party aircraft and four or five 3rd party airfields/airports.

I have two other games installed on Xbox.

1 Like

I have the game on my storage card installed with a workload of around 74%. Game has no performance problems itself but when I try flying the 787 as well the 747 from a 3rd Party airport (with some 3rd party add-ons for gate, ground vehicle and runway reworks), either way the plane loses power at some point and I get a full reset on the MCU or the ground power won’t work so I keep having black screens in the plane. In the 747 I do have white screens for some reason with the same issue that the ground power won’t activate.

the new update in MSFS for the 787 has messed up APU cant start it, tried many option. This is with heavy division mod. Any ideas on this would be helpful. ?