Next world update confirmed - CANADA!

That’s true indeed. Although i don’t have any issues with the D18, not everyone fares that well. The V35b is quiet well liked, and it seems that these planes are quality wise a bit of hit and miss.

Looking at the Buffalo airways fleet I have two guesses

Douglas DC4 or a Curtiss C46

Im kind of hoping for the dc4 after reading the Buffalo Airways fleet list

2 Likes

That would be a dream come true. Right down my alley!

4 Likes

Maybe, just maybe, One Day, In the “Future” they will get around to fixing ALL the Roadway Bridges and Interstate Bridges missing spans in the photogrammetry city of Pensacola, Fl (KPNS).
Oh, did I say ALL ? Yes, ALL the bridges are missing spans and have been this way since release of MSFS. BUT… We are all looking forward to exploring Canada… YIPPEE

And, the hurricane didn’t come here for a change.

I liked the Beechcraft but it also got old once we started getting more and more of them… like we’re at I think 4 now? as much as each one is a great aircraft irl and I’m happy to have them in the sim (I own them all) I feel like LL and FF should focus on other companies that haven’t been done up before. Not just the same one at different years.

And yea the flying boats was cool for like… two flights then I haven’t touched it since.

That’s true and i did not mean i want them to exclusively make Beechcrafts, but more that i enjoy aircraft that are still bought and flown by pilots throughout the world. Not museum pieces that are to rare to be really flown in the real world. I think the Otter and Beaver are nice examples.

Personally i would like the Dash8 or the CRJ200 for Canada. I know that’s not going to happen….

Grt M

2 Likes

Are they still going? used to love watching that on TV.

Dc-3
Dc-4
C46
L-188 Electra

Awesome fleet to have :clap::clap::clap::clap:

2 Likes

If not for that line, the Noorduyn Norseman would fit the bill perfectly.

Maybe the Fokker Super Universal? The Canso? The Niska?

I think that’s also the case with the ancient planes as well for most folks. Cool to have, nice to take out occasionally, but limited appeal for general flight in the sim.

In any case, we’ll be finding out soon what the new Canadian-themed plane will be.

Not sure but I recently read about them looking at the 737 300f for more cargo ops

2 Likes

Hopefully they fix Canada airport’s show better on the world map

Look at those two hosers! Haha!

1 Like

As i always tease my friend about her driving, everthing else can wait as long as we have tim hortons to navigate vfr with. /s

You want nav aids? Try some of these…

That is great!

I personally added the enterprise in vulcan alberta on flightsim.to but wont link to it until the canada update goes through and i see how much damage has been done to my scenery creations lmao

So today is the big day. Currently caravaning around Wyoming and Montana so may cross the border soon to see if expectations are met.

Sewards Foley

It just dropped! Go forth and download!

Edit: removed

Please use this discussion topic for the official WU11 - Canada!