Next world update confirmed - CANADA!

OFC it was a joke :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s not on youtube yet. Only available on Twitch atm.

And there’s not much to show. They didn’t make a trailer for it like they do other world updates. They just showed a few screen shots.

Awesome. :+1:

Hope for Ireland next…and possibly Malaysia and Singapore on the near future.

Kind regards.

1 Like

Has anything been said about Alaska?

1 Like

sadly, its not part of Canada anymore :frowning:

2 Likes

When this update Canada?

end september

Yes, geographically I know that. I just thought it would come together with Canada because the two US updates didn’t affect Alaska.

Oh, Canada
How lovely are thy branches

Yay Canada!

Was one I was hoping for, along with South America.

1 Like

I wonder if ORBX has or had an input as they need to get their product in synchronisation with FS.

Here is the link to todays Q&A on Twitch

1 Like

I hope they update the arctic, there are no trees above the tree line…

4 Likes

I’m so glad to hear this. I fly up and down the Rockies almost exclusively. Now we will have the whole North American continent to fly in.
South America next.

Jorg talked about Africa.

1 Like

Pretty close, so checked the video replay. Here’s the airports and some of the POI’s.

World Update XI - September 27, 2022

From the stream here. For those allergic to video -

23 Likes

No kidding. I flew the twin otter into Bella Coola (CYBD) the other day and the topography up valley was a mess. Hopefully this will iron out those types of issues.

2 Likes

What a nice suprise today. I’m really happy. Château Frontenac in Quebec city looks very nice.

Eager to get this world update.

André Vaillancourt

3 Likes

Most exciting world update to me!

2 Likes

I live in bush country BC and am overjoyed! Love shown in any province or territory will be exciting to me. I will be doubly surprised if they go very far north as the information for there is still limited. Anything up there would be welcome though. My birthday is in September so thank you for the gift! :partying_face:

5 Likes