"Night Enhanced" Scenery Spam?

The marketplace needs a better way of organizing add-ons. All these Night Enhanced sceneries remind me of the hundreds of thousands of “guide” apps in the Windows Store, and the developer doesnt look like they’re about to stop making one for every city on earth.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m not saying these are useless or actual spam, I’m just saying that they are flooding the marketplace, and are especially annoying for people who aren’t interested in them.

I think a filter tool that will allow users to hide the developer would be really useful. Currently the filter tool only allows for selecting specific developers to show their add-ons. We need it to work in reverse too.

9 Likes

I believe this is available now in the SU8 Beta with “Marketplace 2.0”.

1 Like

Yes, luckily. Couldn’t care less about a 10 bucks night update but YMMV, of course. Night lighting especially in SU8 is still more than enough to me

1 Like

There is already a few “developers” flooding the marketplace with low quality addons on the edge of scam so the hide developer feature of SU8 will be greatly appreciated.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.