Night lighting issues still present - The community solutions

Vote, vote, vote, does it really make a difference anymore?

It has to make a difference.

Story of our lives…

Voted already! We want night lighting to be discussed in details by them… We want to know where they’re going with the night lighting!

1 Like

I started to unfollow this topic as it’s become repetitive, but now I can’t stop. We’re up to almost 600 posts now, and like a passenger bus going downhill with failed brakes, I’m hanging on til the end :skull_and_crossbones: Let’s see if we can get this thread up to 1,000 before we crash into a tree and all burn to death.

2 Likes

Its not gonna be repetitive once update 7 comes…

I like the vivid analogy, but this thread will be closed as soon as Asobo says the night lighting is fixed, whether that is true or not. Then it will be time to start another bus ride until the lighting is fixed.

1 Like

If it is really fixed , so be it.

We lose a bit of humanity each time

Aren’t they helping us loosing it quickly though:

N316TSForum Moderator Team

Closed because there is no question in the post.

I’ve updated the post title to make sure the question is explicitly stated. I thought it was implicit enough but I must thank the moderator team reminding us it would be better like this. The discussion now read:

Terrible Night Lighting after patch 5 - 466 votes already - Are you reconsidering night lighting in future updates and how can the community further help you assessing what is expected?

3 Likes

Wow talk about censorship, they really are trying to pull this one under the rug

2 Likes

Locking the post with 80+ votes was uncalled for. The moderator should have at least notified you and given you a chance to edit it within a certain time frame to be in compliance before doing so.

1 Like

Albeit after the fact, we’re working on this right now.

1 Like

Sorry but I cant help not asking myself if this is the way of Microsoft avoiding the night lighting discussion, or just the forum moderator not giving a ■■■■ about our opinion on this matter. I’m beyond frustrated with this.

1 Like

With the help of the moderation team, the discussion is now back open for further votes!

5 Likes

I hope people vote again as my votes were released.

1 Like

My vote stands over there.

Where is the twinkle light, like the real life , like the effect inFS 2002.Everything light shine stable, no atmospheric disturbance.Amazing, no post on it.That’s a pity. MAybe one day.

7 Likes

Not having twinkling lights is part of the ‘terrible night lighting’ problem though. It would be nice to see the weather data be used with lighting conditions, refraction, hot air etc…

3 Likes

Of course, flying at night seem a little boring without that

1 Like