Nile River (Egypt) {Pyramids, Cairo, 7 Official/Modeled POIs, 10+ BTR POIs}

Hi!

I’m continuing this more relaxed series of flights along major trade routes, waterways, pilgrimages, etc. The last few weeks have been a blast, and I’m excited to keep seeing new parts of the world with you all!

Unlike my previous US National Park series, I won’t be live streaming, which means I can actually hang out in the Discord CTAF channel if anyone would like to chat! I will also broadcast the Bushtalk Radio narration into Discord, so we all hear the POIs as a group.

Hope to see you there!
Jules

What to expect on this trip:

• Many more pyramids than I expected
  • Night scenery of downtown Cairo
  • The Octagon
  • 7 Official/Modeled POIs
  • 16+ Bushtalk Radio POIs

Server: West USA
Settings: All Players, No Traffic
Discord: Discord
Suggested Add-Ons:

Flight Plan:
(They are identical, the second just has short waypoint names to work around this bug.)

Airplane: Beechcraft Bonanza G36 or similar
Weather: High Level Clouds (or Live Weather, if it’s good for flying).
Liftoff Time: 1:30pm (11:30 am UTC), and after the Great Pyramid of Giza we’ll fast forward to 8pm (6pm UTC).
Rough flight path: HEBF->HECA. We’ll start at 1000’, then climb to 2000’ after we pass my new favorite runway. (You’ll know which it is.)

This is my first join a connected fly in MSFS, the game hoster is very nice to guide me into it, and his route is an amazing and very relaxed flight. I really enjoyed the flight with such nice guys fly partners like him. thanks for sharing and helping new people.

Thanks for the kind words! And glad you had a good time!