No airport anywhere will load, loading screen freezes at the last 5th of the bar

Do you have any add-ons in your Community folder? If yes, please remove and retest before posting.
No addons, no marketplace addons either

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?
No

Brief description of the issue:
I can’t load any airport, anywhere in the world. Sim freezes at the last 5th of the loading bar.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detail steps to reproduce the issue encountered:
I just start the sim, click on an airport and hit fly

PC specs for those who want to assist (if not entered in your profile)
CPU: Intel i7 9700
GPU: Nvidia RTX 2060 6GB
RAM: 16GB

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

Are you on the Steam or Microsoft Store version?
Steam

Did you submit this to Zendesk? If so, what is your ticket #?

This sim was working 100% fine yesterday and Tuesday. But when I started up this morning this issue happened. If I select any airport, hit fly, it just freezes at the last 5th of the loading bar, I waited 5-10 minutes and nothing happened. Task manager says the sim isn’t responding.

I haven’t touched the sim since yesterday, I did nothing to the files since yesterday.

I removed all my addons, still happens. I deleted and did a fresh rebuild of the MSFS folder in app data, still happens.

I’m currently redownloading the fs-base package, just in case it has something to do with the scenery files.

Edit:
That didn’t work.

I just did a fresh reinstall. Deleted everything related to the sim and redownloaded, it’s still happening. What the hell? The sim worked fine on Tuesday and Wednesday.

If I select like the middle of ocean, I can get to the cockpit, but then sim immediately locks up there.

Sigh, I’ll wait for this hotfix to happen and see if that does anything.

Well I narrowed it down, if I have bing satellite data on, I can’t load into a flight, the sim just freezes at the loading screen. this is very strange.

1 Like

Spoke too soon. I need data off completely or I can’t load into the world.
If I reenable Data while in flight, I can go a good 5 minutes before it freezes.

I also made a zendesk report

Logging out and back into my X-Box account somehow fixed this.