No ATC or pulldown airway routes

Hi i have no ATC whatsoever , only nearest airport list if im in flight , ive heard of no sounds on atc but i get nothing whatsoever , both my comms say of , even with everything turned on in aircraft , yes i have the correct language set on my p.c , makes no odds wetather using azure or not , Also all the atc in assists are on , all atc on in settings , how frustrating , . Ive been using sim a year im not new . Also if i set my departure airport and arrival airport and choose low/high altitude ifr the usual options on the pull down menus are not there , just automatic or direct . You norm get a few choices of departure routes, arrival routes with waypoints , . I have none of these? what has happened please . Please dont answer with , why not use simbrief , im aware of this and know , but thats besides the point . Help please someone, ive googled it and it appears im the only one in the world with these two probs .

Did you recently uninstall or remove Navigraph?

Hi yes I did from add and remove as I thought this may be the issue?

Hi yes I did from add and remove as I thought that could be the issue , I do have a naphigraph account so guess it’s still lingering , I’m a bit worried as want to start using vatsim etc , but I’m guessing that should still be OK, I’ll try doing a simbrief flight plan and import that . Still don’t get why I get no atc nor any low/high altitude options apart from direct or automatic ,
Many thanks , hope I’ve given you enough info . Jim.

Try installing and uninstalling it using NavCenter.

Failing that, make a copy of Content.xml, delete it and restart the sim.

This is a symptom of an improper/failed uninstall of Navigraph.

Ok thanks for your help , I couldn’t find an uninstall in navigraph, but guess I’m just looking in wrong place , I used add remove , but also went into navigraph folders and deleted them all to recycle bin and emptied that.
Regards jim

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.