No Calibration Data message

|OS Name|Microsoft Windows 10 Home|
|Version|10.0.19043 Build 19043|
|Processor|Intel(R) Core™ i5-4690K CPU @ 3.50GHz, 3501 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 4
|Installed Physical Memory (RAM)|16.0 GB|

Hi everyone I after some help. I have Logitech Pro flight yoke that I cannot get to work properly in MSFS2020. It works fine in FSX, I can calibrate it and use it without an issue. If I try to use in in MSFS2020 I cannot control the aircraft. Even the slightest movement of the X or Y axis results in violent movement of the aircraft and not a gradual turn or climb.
If I open the Windows 10 and type joy.cpl I can open the game controller panel while still in MSFS2020. I can see a full range of movement for both axis. If I open the sensitivity setting in msfs2020 the small dot that should be in the centre of the Joystick L- axis Xis at the extreme top right of the graph the Joystick L - axis Z dot is at the extreme lower left. Event the slightest movement 1 degree or less results in the dot jumping to the opposite end of the graph. I noticed when I enter the sensitivity setting screen there is a message “No Calibration Data” I believe this may be the cause of the problem. As I say the yoke work perfectly fin in FSX and is brand new so I do not think this is a hardware issue. I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled the drivers. I noticed that there does not appear to be a way to calibrate the yoke either inside the sym or in Windows 10. I did manage to use the calibration tool in FSX to calibrate it which was suggested elsewhere but it did not resolve the issue. I’ve deleted and reinstalled MSFS2020, and tried most suggestions on the Logitech support site, various forums, youtube etc. Does anyone have any suggestion? or knows where the calibration data is stored?
Thanks in advance.

Try removing the logitech drivers.
Let windows drivers run the yoke.
I’ve never used anything but the default windows drivers.
I had the same Saitek (Logitek) yoke for 7 years now.
Been using it in MSFS since launch day.

Hi there, thanks for the suggestion. I did try this again but no joy. I’m convinced the answer is connected with the “No Calibration Data” message but I can get anyone to explain what it actually refers to. I suspect this is either a registry entry, a setting or a config file. MSFS support are no help they just send the standard replies and links. I suspect they have never read the ticket or looked at the video I sent. This is hugely frustrating I waisted hours trying to get this to work in MSFS2020. Works fine in FSX so I know it not hardware or drivers. It has to be specific to MSFS2020

MSFS does not use registry entries, so that shouldn’t be your problem.
Have you calibrated the yoke in the windows calibration screen?
Here is a link as to how to do that.
https://www.google.ca/search?q=How+do+I+calibrate+my+Saitek+Yoke+Windows+10%3F&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiK1Y7JoNX1AhW_k4kEHXl1Dl8Qzmd6BAgQEAU&cshid=1643400711898231

Hi thanks for the info. I had tried external calibration but it didn’t make a difference. I have just fixed it by deleting everything and installing the steam version to a different profile. That did the job. Thanks for you input.

1 Like