No content manager and no Marketplace

Hi guys, so I have an issue with the last update of Microsoft flight Sim2020 (v.1.12.13.0). The issue is after the update my planes are missing from Hangar. I know that in some cases I need to install them through content manager but there are no planes in content manager (just vanished). Also, I can’t open the marketplace inside the game. I tried to contact msfs2020 support and as usual, they just gave me an automated message with tips from the msfs2020 forum site that I already tried. I even reinstalled the game 3 times today and still don’t have any planes and marketplace. I put screenshots below this text. I hope someone can help me :).

I had a similar issue today with the Marketplace grayed out. I also could not select an online server. I tried reinstalling and it won’t re-install. I get an error: “Access to the content servers is currently unavailable”. I’ve been through every suggested fix and nothing works.

I have the same problem. All worked as should one day, and the next I get a grayed out Marketplace. I’ve tried all the listed fixes and nothing helps. No online connection with servers as I also get no photo-scenery.
Please HELP!

same here… help please. Amd yes, I’m conected.

For the moment:
check the mentioned thread and wait that users reports back that servers online again.

Well…I reinstalled it 10 times. Then I go for reinstalling Win10 and it is working after reinstalling win10.

I have the exact same problem.

why cant microsoft get it right. Did any of you juys get all planes back. I havent at all. got some cant find icon A5, whats up.

what ?

Can you please explain bit more your issue ?

Where you not seen your aiplanes ?

Have YOU made it right and downloaded all airplanes with help of the content manager ?

after reinstall only had 2 planes, got some back from content maneger. still cant get some back, I realy want to get the icon A5. This has beeen talked about since start of msfs2020. but nowone ever tells rtesults. Each download take about 10 hrs with our internet.

again the question… what you see within the in-game content manager ?

Have you, what is well known and documented in forum and MS FAQ, installed the content which you want to install at your computer also INSTALLED with help of the CONTENT MANAGER ?

Please make a screenshot from your In-Game Content-Manager ( windows-key + Print-key )

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.