No departing live traffic

does AIG not only change the liveries? i gonna have a look, thx!

No. Full live traffic airports and sky’s full with landing and departing aircraft

I is not “live” traffic as it does not get its data from flight tracking sites. It does, however, use real-world flight plans and planes arrive and depart(!!!) accoring to these. In my opinion, this is the much better option than the sim’s so-called “live” traffic.

I can’t believe on Xbox we still see no planes taking off from airports. It just makes things lifeless and feels like we are the only humans left on the planet. Well almost like that anyway.

Please fix. Same with AI traffic lights too.

5 Likes

Ok, I understand that I can use AIG, but that isn’t real live traffic. I bought a simulator with live traffic, so Asobo should really fix this. And once it worked so…

4 Likes

question: your planes which do not take off, do they have the wheel in the front? or did she disappear like me? (in traffic live ) not ai traffic

I think the thread title is self explanatory? “No departing live AI traffic”

Anyways there are no departing live traffic since SU5 broke it. Only arrivals.

1 Like

More and more rumors that su7 won’t fix it. Then the next su is due late Feb. No words…

2 Likes

This sounds amazing. I don’t need the traffic to be live. I just want to see lots of traffic. Xbox users have no option but to wait unfortunately. I’d happily buy it as an add on if I could.

Well if that’s true I think it would be appallingly bad. Waiting 1/2 of a year to get back a product feature Asobo broke is not acceptable. Only the software industry gets away with this sort of dreadful customer service.

3 Likes

By now I would have hoped the AI traffic was addressed. No planes landing and departing. Planes getting stuck taxing. I am currently using Simple Traffic and Aerosoft confirmed it was an Asobo issue. I was looking into AIG also but the 30 min installation process seems like a pain. Can they finally look into this issue?

workaround by AIG comming later today :slight_smile:

2 Likes

workaround online: Alpha India Group

3 Likes

Thanks for this. Is it going a bit crazy with the cloning though? I have 5 identical Luthansa aircraft departing from Terminal 5 at Heathrow.

Now 7 of them, lol! Its definitely cloning more than one copy of a flight. Its sort of working but not quite.! Sadly TC crashed too. Chaos

1 Like

ok, then there is some issue… will look into it

1 Like

Thanks, appreciate the work you are doing. I think Asobo are not in any hurry to correct the feature they broke unfortunately, too busy putting resources into things they can sell!

2 Likes

All ai aircraft from life traffic that are supposed to take off from an airport do not have a nose wheel.

Btw. Would anyone here be willing to check whether the a320neo livery from world travel airlines works? for me, the white lettering flickers since the last update.

fixed now with the 0.5.0.9 update

1 Like

Excellent. It seems to be working really well thanks. With labels switched off Heathrow now looks like a proper functional airport again. Nice job.