No gauge key events being received since updating to SU10 / SDK 0.19.3

My WASM module is no longer receiving any gauge events in a handler registered using the gauge register_key_event_handler function. I can see that this function has now been deprecated and I have switched to using register_key_event_handler_EX1 instead, but am still not receiving any events.

Also, the documentation for the register_key_event_handler_EX1 function states that the handling function must have the following signature:
typedef void (*GAUGE_KEY_EVENT_HANDLER) (ID32 event, UINT32 evdata, PVOID userdata);

However, in the example given, the following is used:
void EventHandler(ID32 event, UINT32 evdata0, UINT32 evdata1, UINT32 evdata2, UINT32 evdata3, UINT32 evdata4, PVOID userdata)

Has anyone else experienced this issue, and what is the correct signature to use?

John

I think I also need to send using SimConnect_TransmitClientEvent_EX1 and not SimConnect_TransmitClientEvent

I think I also need to send using SimConnect_TransmitClientEvent_EX1 and not SimConnect_TransmitClientEvent

Nope, that doesn’t help - still nothing being received…

Couldn’t get this working so I have switched to using a simconnect dispatch loop instead with custom events. Been meaning to do this for quite a while anyway.

John