No ground services since update 5

No pushback truck infront of the aircraft.No cattering truck no nothing…but they are all parked far away from my plane in a row.Isn’t that funny and sad at the same time?

When I ask for a fuel truck (for example) they say it’s on it’s way…but no sign of any ■■■■ truck …

Should I reinstall the whole thing or should I wait for a fix…?

1 Like

Personally I would wait. It’s too much time and data to go through it all again.

absolutely no

1 Like

Yesterday I called for a fuel truck and it came rather soon to my aircraft. Don’t know what happened in your case. I had to switch off the plane though to see the fueling options, like in real life.

I saw pushback in some videos, too, so that seems to be working as well…
Do you happen to use any third party add ons?

Are you using Latin VFR’s AREX ground service liveries mod?. If so remove them from your community folder and try.

2 Likes

Also check if you have any pending updates in the content manager.

Since you’re not stating anything specific (which aircraft, which airport, which parking position), it’s hard to tell what could be the culprit.

Thank you so much dude.I was killig my head for so many hours because of that.I uninstalled it and it’s working now…I’ll wait for a fix before I’ll install it back again.Thanks again.

2 Likes

You are welcome.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.