No more multiplayer in bush trips?

I noticed that after SU 15, and I didn’t find any reference of it in release notes.

What do you mean more exactly?

I designed a bush trip that allowed for seeing multiplayer traffic ([multiplayer] option set to Status=1) that worked ok. After SU 15, multiplayer traffic is no longer visible on the same bush trip.

Hi @Agusagaz ,

Thank you for your post! Your topic has been moved to a sub-category of the User Support Hub

The General Discussion category is meant for discussions that fall outside of our other sub-categories.

If you would like other users to help you with an issue you are experiencing in the sim, consider these User Support Hub categories for your future post:

Aircraft & Systems
ATC, Traffic & NAVAIDs
Crashes (CTDs)
Hardware & Peripherals
Install, Performance & Graphics
Scenery & Airports
User Interface & Activities
Virtual Reality (VR)
Weather & Live Weather
Miscellaneous

1 Like

Oh no, that’s sad. I enjoy flying Bush trips together with a friend but even pre-SU15, I could not get this to work consistently.

1 Like

Other users reported the same. But I just checked by testing the same bush trip and It seems to be showing multiplayer again.

So I also checked it today and fortunately, it works. For the “stock” bush trips, I used Misson Changer – BushTripInjector to activate Multiplayer (it does some kind of magic for “protected” bush trips - just changing the Multiplayer setting in the FLT file manually seems to not suffice).

One thing to check if this does not the trick: check the “flight conditions” set in “world map”. I think this setting is also used for the bush trip, so if you set it to something other than “all players”, you might not see other planes.

2 Likes