No Mouse Pointer in any CRJ Plane

For the past several days, I have not had a mouse pointer when using the CRJ 550/700/900/1000 in VR. This is true when using either a wired or wireless mouse. When I remove the VR headset, I can see a mouse pointer in both the 2D and 3D areas as usual, but it disappears as soon as I put the headset back on. All of my other peripherals are working just fine. I don’t believe I’ve changed any settings to cause this to happen.

Generally I am very pleased with the sim, especially in VR. This is the only major issue that I have right now. I’m hoping someone will be able to offer a solution, or at least a workaround, for my problem. Thanks.

Hi there

Same issue here although I have this with T45 so I don’t think it’s just that plane. Also I notice flight sim won’t let me alt tab to it anymore on 2D screen although still running in task manager. So effectively I just have to end task and start again. This has only happened to be twice in last couple of weeks.

The most bizarre thing is everything seems to be working in VR headset but like I said the MSFS program is not accessible on 2D screen and I’m baffled how this can happen

BTW … Have you tried WIN Y to see if that helps? I will try next time have issue.

Hey, thanks for your feedback. I tried so many workarounds I forget most of them. I do think that I tried WIN Y though. Just in the last several days I seem to have found a not to annoying workaround. If I have no mouse in VR cockpit, and this has happened in several different planes for me, I take off my VR headset, use CTRL + TAB to exit VR mode, go back into VR mode, put VR headset back on. This has worked every time I had the mouse problem regardless of plane.

Hopefully we will have a permanent solution in an upcoming SU, video card update, or Windows update.

Greetings … for sure it’s a workaround and let’s face it we are all getting used to working around these little glitches.

Every update seems to bring plenty of fixes and I’m sure this will continue this year and regardless I’m still super happy with this wonderful product and especially the VR experience :blush::+1:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.