No mre CTD's..... Surprising fix!

Great suggestion! This is exactly what we need for the climate! Never turn off any electric appliance even when we don’t use them…

yes, total nonsence…

This thread is about preventing CTD.

It works for me, it’s not “nonsence”.

Sry,

to me is total nonsence keep on my pc only to not have some ctds, also it is on stby anyway. This is hw problem probably. I understand, it’s your money to pay more for electricity.

If I would have to deal with multiple CTD’s for 40 minutes before I can have a smooth flight every time I want to fly would mean that I wouldn’t be able to fly anymore since my “sim window” is about 2 hours a day at the max including flight planning. Is it still nonsense to you?

In a perfect world I would turn my computer off but the sim is not stable in its current state.

Let’s not turn this forum into another toxic political arena. We have lots of real world pilots in here who “destroy” the climate much more than me with my PC on low power settings but it would be ridiculous to criticize people for their flight hobby on a flight sim forum, no?

yes,

again, i said non sence to have electricity pending at full W power, no eco harms. Point that eco feelings to proper user who said that. I think he has Expert word in his nick.

Then we agree to disagree. I want to keep flying after work because it’s my hobby and leisure activity.

Fair enough, you didn’t write that about the climate. Maybe he will read it anyway.

1 Like

I dont switch mine off either. It goes into sleep mode every but I never actually switch it off totally unless I am doing some hardware changes on it.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.