No Online Traffic / No Live Traffic

Nothing, neither AI nor any live traffic.

No traffic on my side as well.
Was flying today in different places in Europe.
What are they doing.
They destroy everything.

Just popped in on US East and saw tags?

Will check again to be sure.

I will check too

I think there all grounded lol

Nope, Nada, Nothing.

On the world map I chose KJFK. No little plane icons flying near the airport.

Clicking on “Live Airport Activity” brings up an empty box.

Airport is empty

Connection to server seems good

I haven’t a clue…

2 Likes

East US server confirmed live traffic at NYC area from Teterboro, going to try West next

Just tried Teterboro…no joy for me.

2 Likes

No traffic KSLE-KPDX

West Coast server LAX crowded as always?

That is MULTIPLAYER traffic. That is NOT what we are discussing here. We are talking about Real Time Live Traffic. Thanks anyways :slight_smile:

4 Likes

??? I have not seen AI will adjust settings and retry.

I have not seen that much of traffic as well awfully quiet on the East coast as well

Ditto , nothing !!

OK as a community I think we have to speak to each of the three settings to bar confusion.

AI traffic/offline - I saw a plane

AI Live Traffic - ghost town/nada

Actual other player “Live Traffic” working but seems low numbers

2 Likes

I edited the title and OP so that maybe it is clearer.

No live or AI traffic on flights EGLL-EDDH & EDDH -EGKK this morning.

You see 50 as a max, I believe. I could be a little off on this number, but it’s a hard limit in the sim.

In any case, multiplayer traffic has no relation to the topic of this thread. It’s a completely different thing.

Just landed at WSSS and no live AI traffic either(using West server)

For the sake of clearing confusion

1. AI traffic - generated inside the sim based on timetables etc. Has nothing to do with online servers and can work completely offline.

2. Live Traffic - supposed to be a representation of actual, live, real time planes flying in the real sky right now. Gets the data from online servers and is thus dependant on Azure/MSFS online services.

3. Multiplayer Traffic - this shows other live human MSFS players flying around the virtual sky in real time. It does depend on the online services being up, but has nothing to do with Live Traffic.

There’s no such thing as Live AI traffic, AI multiplayer traffic, Live Multiplayer or anything else…

7 Likes