No Online Traffic / No Live Traffic

48 hours an no reply from the devs dont worry wu7 will fix it next year

Thanks for that info!

Did you not just see Casual’s update just a few lines above? Asobo is aware. They don’t have the fix yet.

Agreed. This could be as simple as doing a server reset. Of course, we have no idea if they’re even aware of it, we don’t know if they’re planning to do something about it or if they are planning to do something about it, when we may see live traffic come back.

Very strange. It seems like there’s a complete disconnect, why else would it be that we haven’t heard anything at all about this and some of the other high visibility problems? No answer needed… rhetorical question.

Thanks for your help but maybe they could fix the “no departing aircraft” bug while they are looking into this? It’s not even logged as a bug and it would be nice to know when Asobo plans to fix it, or at least if they are aware of it. It was broken with SU5, so it’s been awhile.

I had a lot of Real Time Online traffic from the first day, I did not see any Real Time Online traffic ( Live Players are visible) starting from few days after I installed the latest hot-fix. At the same time I started to receive “inflight” msgs about switching off AZURE sound services. Loading time of the game increased (with a long waiting in the middle - looking at a progress bar - of loading). The only thing I’ve done along with installation of that hotfix - I updated (for the first time in my life) all the Gaming Services and XBox application. Real Time Online traffic dissapeared not immediately after hot-fix installation and Gaming services update - I’ve done few flights with working Live traffic.

Absolutely. Zero Live Traffic.

This failure should stand on its own for prioritization and tracking.

No notification of update for me

My gaming services:

Same here, no Live Traffic , no update in XBOX App or Gaming Servers…still waiting for a solution…

1 Like

Still nothing. Route from Luton to Sochi - over Romania now and haven’t heard ATC mention another aircraft once, nor seen anything else in the air - using live traffic. I guess it’s an ongoing server issue. It’s also annoying.

1 Like

Give it a try:

Join the XBOX Insider
→ Download the “XBOX Insider Hub” (Windows Store)

Select Preview
→ Select Windows Gaming

In Windows Store → Get Updates will download a new version of xbox app and gaming service

Ill check if it solves any issue with live traffic … .

New installted versions

@chrisross106677

Some not released yet, but developed by Asobo and ready for release:

Top Gun
Reno Air Races
Junkers JU52
Orbis Flying Eye Hospital
Aviat Husky A-1C
Top Rudder Solo 103
ATR 42/72-600 Partnered with Aerosoft on

Very interesting! If folks are willing to try this out, please do. I’d like to report back results to CMs and Dev Team once we can get everyone on the stated version CM Olie recommended earlier in the thread.

I followed these instructions and got the new app version. I am on the latest versions now but unfortunately there is no effect on the live issue. I have been trying to get Live Airport Activity to show up but no joy.

I did try signing out of XBox and back in again. This launched me into a strange place in the options menu where screen narration was enabled even though the selection was disabled. I saved the options (no changes made) and the narration went away.

2 Likes

Look at the bright side guys (until this is fixed) At least we have better fps with no AI traffic :slight_smile:
Just a Sunday joke

Can we clarity something?

Offline AI Traffic - is this working or not?

Online Real Time Live Traffic - We know this is NOT working.

Mutiplayer Traffic (other people, gamertags) - is this working or not?

Vatsim Traffic - is this working or not?

If it is only the Online Live traffic not working, would a Mod please change the title to reflect this?

I am a steam user and no live or in game traffic. for quite a few days now

1 Like

It appears any live traffic isn’t working. I was on VATSIM yesterday and didn’t see a single VATSIM user although they were on atc near me. That may just be me but was curious as well.

Multiplayer works I believe.

I can see other online players but haven’t seen any live traffic from New York down to Singapore for the last 3 or 4 days. GameServices and XBox App are at most recent versions.

AI Offline (meaning not Live) traffic was working for me as of Friday. I could see it generated in Little Nav Map and I varied it from 20-50 just to see system impact since I hadn’t really used it since SU4.

1 Like