No poi's or course line on vfr map on bushtrip

Please tag your post with #pc and/or #xbox.

Are you on Steam or Microsoft Store version?

Do you have any add-ons in your Community folder? If yes, please remove and retest before posting.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

Brief description of the issue:

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detail steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

PC specs for those who want to assist (if not entered in your profile)

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

Are you on the Steam or Microsoft Store version?

Did you submit this to Zendesk? If so, what is your tic,ket #? â– â– â– â–  your â– â– â– â–  ticket no answer

I do this via mobile, so very complicated for a not
nature English speaking person! Zendesk help just sent back any Standart text email! No answer to all the questions!!!

Is there anyone from Microsoft/asobo here??

To be honest feels like the product is totally broken!every day a new bug, felt 50 times restarting a day! Sensitivity calibration still not be saved for Thrustmaster hotas on Xbox, what is the “top product” for Xbox and it’s not working!?!?

Feel sorry to say it that hard, but after try reaching help from this Zendesk what’s even more complicated for mobile users it’s not recommendable to even start the game…sorry

I have the same problem with POI’s in all bushtrips, despte I start it or want to continue. PC version. No POI, and bushtrip is useless. Even finishing bushtrip without POI doesnt end bush trip. Need to be started again ? I wrote to Zendesk already month ago or so…

1 Like