No Simvim so what are the best options?

HI all,
I’ve been patiently waiting for Simvim to start looking at a MSFS 2020 version since release, however it look like that may never happen.
I was using it with x-plane and really appreciate how comprehensive and versatile it is, but if it’s not happening, well… it’s not happening! It looks like I may never use X-Plane again, So… What are the best options?
Ideally (my use case), I’d like to start with an autopilot that includes encoders, buttons, and 7 segment displays for altitude, speed, vertical rate etc .
Any good advice appreciated.
Thanks
PaulyFSPauly

Im in the same boat as you its a shame that especially for cockpit builders but I’m sure something else will become available or no msfs for us

1 Like

You might try Mobiflight???

Have used it some and it seems to have the same functionality as SimVim (which I LOVE). It doesn’t have mutiplexer support and your Mega will have fewer functions for certain components (only 2 LCDs per Mega, no Uno, etc…).

Although there is some additional data entry involved to get it going, once you smart guys get the hang of it I think you’ll like it.

Hi @DuckyGrain25126
Thanks for the reply.
My Simvim autopilot already has 4 LCDs! and uses 4 multiplexers for all the LEDs and buttons… Think I’ll need another option
Thanks
PaulyFSPauly