No turbulence and hail inside red radar wxr display!

Brief description of the issue:
No turbulence and hail inside red radar image!!!

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detail steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

Last I read ages ago, and I found an official statement that seemed to indicate it was true, this was intentional, Asobo didn’t want to simulate storms because players somehow wouldn’t understand why they were getting tossed around. Something like that. Which is completely mind boggling that flying around over the water generates more turbulence then flying into a group of TCUs.

It removes one of the most exciting and interesting parts of flying.

I’ve said before that MSFS doesn’t know if it wants to be a sim or a game and the fact that weather will not be opened up to third parties means we are stuck with it. If you want to fly in storms with the risk that entails then MSFS isn’t the product for you until and unless they change their mind. Mind you, if you want to fly on a day with any wind but in an area of few thermals (no or low turbulence) you can’t do that in MSFS either and that is about 80% of my real flying!

1 Like

Just posted about that. I’m getting so frustrated to find no challenge in flying. I only get different sceneries but the weather brings the exact same behavior each flight :frowning:

Just sent a bug report too. The more bug reports they receive, the more chance they will do something about turbulence.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.