Not for me: “Fixed LNAV ignoring arrival part of the flight plan in certain conditions”

I haven’t found out when it happens but it still doesn’t work, as the title already says, in certain conditions!

I mostly fly the 320 so i can just confirm for that plane!

I honestly thought this was 100% fixed until today when I had it happen twice out of 3 flights I did today.

Just skipped all the waypoints for the approach procedure and went straight towards the runway.

2 Likes

Airliner Autopilots Not Following Route in LNAV/Managed Heading

Is anyone else having this problem? I’ve done a full reset and a full reinstall for this issue: I create a flight in the world map, launch, turn on the autopilot, and it manages the speed and the altitude but not the heading. If I gently nudge the plane over to the right position (so as to not disengage the autopilot) by following the flight director and get back on course, the heading acts as if there’s no autopilot on at all.

This is on the A320Neo (cleaned out the A32NX and the rest of the Community folder to test this) as well as the 787 and 747. Tried the same thing with the TBM and the King Air, no issue whatsoever.

I’m on 1.12.13.0 and Windows 10 20H2 build 19042.746 on a Dell Alienware 17 R4 with a GTX 1070 (I know, I know, should’ve gotten the 1080 when I had the chance) and Nvidia drivers 461.09. Plenty of RAM (16GB) and disk space, closed down as many things as I could think of in the background, ran as Administrator, set the task priority to High, I’m running in “High Performance” mode (where it runs off of the GTX 1070 always without using the integrated Intel graphics, which gives me a lot more control over the experience). Like I said, I’ve done a complete reset of the program (under apps, MSFS, Advanced) and a full uninstall and reinstall. I have submitted a but to Zendesk but I wondered if anyone else is encountering this as its new to me and I only see stuff from much older versions of the program.

10Q
PS This was moved to this topic but please keep in mind, for me it is the whole route - not just the arrival - and it is all the airliners - not just the NEO

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.