Not possible to change Multiplayer settings in World Map

Still not fixed for me. And I never used this group option.

I finally was able to change the multiplayer option. First I entered my xbox account “Privacy & online safety” and put all to friends, (before I had all to blocked or not allowed).
I don’t know what option was giving me the problem but not it’s fixed.

1 Like

I add some settings blocked but nothing that suggests that it was related. Also, never touched these before. Anyway, just changed all blocked to friends. Around friday I will try the game and will post the result here. Thanks!

Your information works just tryed change like you did and its works now, I hade never before change my settings hade all blocked

Same. Anyway, is fixed.

Same thing happens here. Spent ages trying to ‘fix’. FS2020 seems 90% fiddling and 10% flying. Not happy, but the marvellous scenery makes up for the ‘gremlins’.

As someone suggested, go here: https://account.xbox.com/en-us/Settings?rtc=1&activetab=main:privilegetab

It solves the problem.

Yes. Thanks. Issue seems to be solved.

What worked for me was to:

I just bought the game two weeks ago and I can’t either access multiplayer. It says other players will not be visible due to your current Xbox, live multiplayer privilege setting as you can see on the picture. When I click change Xbox live privilege, it brings me to a page to buy a game pass access. Which I obviously don’t need because I bought the game on Microsoft store online. I also read the Post and I did change my Xbox privilege on my account to allow everybody to send me or talk to me via messages text and everything like that, but didn’t change a thing