Now this will bake your noodle

So since SU5 there have been a fair few things weird in the world. Regional World Update autogen and PoI’s not quite…or is it all rooted in LOD issues?

Anyway, I noted another while flying into EKCH (Copenhagen Kastrup) and came back with a slow plane with an empty community folder and no cache of any kind to check and grab screenshots…

For sure, the handcrafted PoI football stadium is not there…

It’s still not there if you land beside it…

But what happens if you land IN IT?

Like going through a magic door into another dimension…suddenly…

Note…I stalled and crashed trying to take off from inside the stadium and when I restarted…WHAT?

Get closer and the roof changes colour!

So…I guess with a plain old “Restart flight” option there are still elements of the scenery resident in memory, this only happens if you restart. Return to main menu and start a new flight and its back to no football stadium…

(no cache)

3 Likes

Noodle? A Matrix fan I note. Prolly akin to what you experienced here!

1 Like

Sadly this same “glitch in the…” does not happen with Edinburgh castle with remains…not as it was before SU5

I have been there many times and stood on the battlements looking out at the Campsies and, for sure, it doesn’t look like that!

Now if a Cessna flies by and then 5 seconds later another identical Cessna flies by, I would definitely lock and load!

Love that movie :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wrong thread. This should be posted in “Inappropriate Landings.”

:rofl:

Try to fly around Devils Tower in Wyoming, USA. Let’s just say as you approach it, better have your seatbelt on tight and oxygen mask strapped on firmly as well . . .

You have good eyesight if you can see the Campsies from there, surely you meant the Pentlands? :wink:

No it’s an old joke. You can’t see the Campsies but wish you could because it’s nearer Glasgow! What’s the best view from Edinburgh? The Campsies. What’s the best thing in Edinburgh? The Glasgow train.

I’m a West coast boy.

Edinburgh is prissie and up itself.

Doesn’t duck for cover…

1 Like

:rofl: that and the M8!!!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.