Nvidia GPU

PC ms store install
Anyone else having big ( fps ) drops since last week’s reported possible hack of nvidia. I am only getting 10 fps where I was getting 32 before this happened. I haven’t made any changes to setting lately. I have tried reinstalling driver’s through geforce experience, have run error check’s on my computer, did fine one, fixed, still no change. My gpu is a 980 but I still got 32 fps in cockpit on the ground kmco gate, with some ultra settings and some high to low settings. Display set to 2560 x 1440.

The crazy thing is, my fps drops are in ms flight and dcs. My pcar 2 fps is the same as alway’s 45 +++++.

Strix 3090 here. My frames are up today. No issues whatsoever.

No. Even if Nvidia were hacked, it wouldn’t affect your FPS unless they used GeForce Experience as an attack vector.

1 Like

No issues on the 3090.

1 Like

No issues - 3080 Xtreme (511.17 without geforce experience)

Got my FPS back. Turns out that somehow my cpu speed was not operating to what it was set for
4.3 Ghz. Check setting’s in bios they were correct. Check in task manger, their they were showing
.87 to 1.89, what the ==== is this. Open up asrock A tune showing 4.3 Ghz as setting, reset and
( bang ) everything went back to normal.

What could cause such a thing to happen?

Rtx 4060, working as always. Dlss on fps about 60-120.