OAT of 248 C ?! (Impacts negatively on aircraft performance and autopilot function)

Doing a longer flight in the TBM 930 and went away from my PC for a bit during cruise and when I got back, I had bells ringing and watching the OAT, I understood why…have a look below

Didn’t see this bug before and now I guess I’ll have to descend to see if that will change the OAT to be a bit more realistic and allow the aircraft to perform a bit better than it does at this temp…

16 Likes

Yes same here. About 2hrs in, throttles cut - dropped altitude.

Apparenty there’s a live weather bug. Prolong flying causes it apparenty.

Ive just had this after todays update.

Pants.

5 Likes

3 Likes

I concur same in my CRJ flying now.

Could not work out why my CRJ became uncontrollable, could not reach FL380. Then I noticed my temp. That pic was at FL300

4 Likes

OK, let’s hope they get it sorted sooner rather than later.

3 Likes

Yep. Fix is to turn off live weather.

Could be some information on live in for rather than the engine… It flickered for me a few times. Then went haywire. Declared a mayday and I wasnt even over the triangle lol. Midway over the adlantic and still worried haha

1 Like

Temperature went back to normal at FL 230. Then after FL 240 it appears again.

I could not work why I could not get my speed up and kept stalling. Only noticed today was flying ok yesterday

I have reported the bug to Zendesk

Now I was overspeeding while typing this :rofl::sweat_smile:

Passengers very unsatisfied

5 Likes

Now you know how Icarus felt. :slightly_smiling_face:

16 Likes

funny is known bug is temp peaks above 44 but you got it at 28 lol

1 Like

It was only today was flying ok yesterday at FL380

1 Like

OAT of +250 degrees in FL285 sound reasonable - if you are flying on Venus. :rofl:

6 Likes

But ISA -38C?

2 Likes

Live weather bug yea

It’s a little toasty at 28k

1 Like

oh no… not again these live weather bugs

4 Likes

Oh yes!!!

I have a feeling they’re working on something and broke the weather again. I’m flying now, albeit below 26K, and my FPS is much higher than what it has been. The CPU/GPU utilization percentages are different as well. The sim looks better today; I just can’t get up as high as desired.

Had the +200°C bug just a few minutes ago and came here to check. FL240 and above results in high temps probably all over the world (tested in Germany, Austria, Japan and USA).

I tested the Netherlands, Germany, Spain, the Caribbean, and am now in the US. The bug has shown up in all of those places on the F-15, 78X, and 748 for me.

1 Like

Same problem for me. Glad my TBM isn’t made of tin or it would have melted. :hot_face: Luckily I crashed to desktop a few minutes after the heatwave began.

Guess I’ll have to use the “other” simulator. You know, the one that’s works as advertised. :thinking:

10 Likes