Oculus Quest 2 for VR working?

Hi,

Can I use Oculus Quest 2 for the BETA VR ?

You will be able to during Phase 2. Right now Phase 1 has just started, which is limited to Windows Mixed Reality headsets.

Ok I was invited and tried VR with Oculus and Steam VR but I can not get my joystick to work, and the private forum for VR is not activated yet for me. You have any idea how to get joystick Logitech 3D to work when in VR?

You can ask this in the private VR forum when you’re admitted.

I can not see private forum. I got joystick to work using Oculus VR instead of the Steam VR but then I got black irritating VR frame like an overlay over picture. I’m waiting for the private access, don’t know why it does not work.

1 Like

Using the Quest 2, via Oculus or steam, in VR mode, I get the headset moving the picture on my monitor, but inside the headset it’s just an orange void. No graphics are displayed. Any idea? Where’s the private VR forum located?

I have same re the overlay. Also seeking access to private forum to discuss.

@Toekiller @VHDRJ

If you got an email stating you were accepted into the VR beta program, then shoot @Jummivana a message.

If you’re trying to get VR working without having access to the VR beta program; you’re out of luck, and will have to wait for it to release in december along with the rest of us :slight_smile: