Oculus Quest 2 unstable jittery cockpit fix discovery!

Having spent the best part of my day playing around with settings when using virtual desktop (may be the same using Link). I have discovered that if I place the oculus controllers on the table to the side of me I get awful screen jitter and the dreaded black sides !,. Now I guess this is the same for many others as the controllers do not work in fs2020 (: But if you hold the left hand controller up in front of you all the head tracking now works perfectly buttery smooth.
The room I am testing in is fairly well lit. So for this to work I am going to have to find a way of fixing the controller in front of me at headset height. Or from digging around on YouTube , the quest does benefit from using an infrared floodlight thingy!,

Anyone else have the same findings as me?..

I don’t have to hold the controller in front for my quest 2 to work fine.

Perhaps something to do with your guardian. Did you set it for stationary? Also making sure you have a lit room enough for the 4 sensors to work. Maybe try cleaning the 4 sensor lens?

What about double tapping on the side of the headset. Does the passthrough work okay?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.