Odd sound, then MSFS freezes, But only when looking to the left using track IR

After the latest patch I have been getting CTD’s or just a hard freeze where the audio continues to play but the sim is locked up and needs a task manager shutdown. This most frequently seems to occur when on the ground, and then when I look to the left it hangs or crashes. I have nothing on my Honeycomb Alpha mapped to views, and am pressing no other buttons at the time of the crash, just looking to the left using track IR.

Just did a flight from KMRY to KSTS with no issues, until I was taxiing to parking, looked to the left to cross a runway, BAM!, crash.
This is absolutely infuriating as sometimes it happens before I even start the aircraft, and look out to the left, or maybe mid-flight, or maybe at the end of the flight, you never know when it will occur.
I never had crashes before, well, not for a long time now, but now its almost every flight. I ordered a new USB 3.0 hub, just in case my current one is being overloaded by peripherals, and will use that for just my Honeycomb A and B and rudder pedals. Maybe that will help? Who knows…

i7 8700K@ 4.7Ghz (Stable in Prime 95 for HOURS)
32GB RAM@ 3200Ghz
GTX1070Ti Stock speeds(I’m not paying 3 times MSRP for a new card, so I wait to upgrade)
Nothing is overheating or anything like that, I have been building PC’s for decades now.
Honeycomb Alpha and Bravo
Logitech G Flight Rudder pedals
Track IR 5

All of these flights I have used the Just Flight Piper Turbo Arrow 4(tried the Arrow 3 as well with the same results), FSRealistic(no change with it off) and FlightPlanGo’s plugin to send flight data to my Lenovo P11 tablet(again no change with this off).

My system is STABLE, has been for years, and I never have issues with any other programs/games.

hmmm… can you post the full message from windows event viewer ?

I fixed my crashes by reverting to Nvidia driver 497.29