Official Discussion: August 18th, 2022 Dev Update

Incredibly disappointing to hear that SU10 will ultimately be released without having addressed the blurriness with DLSS in glass cockpits. Two years have passed, I just want to play a game - one that’s smooth and takes advantage of my PC specs/VR headset.

Have you tried using the OXR Toolkit along with DLSS? It improves a lot of the blurriness, at least for me.

Admins, we need this Thread back open pls.

Official Discussion: Junkers Ju 52

This has been reopened.

2 Likes

Hi, I haven’t been able to listen to the Dev Update in its entirety yet…can anyone tell me what they said about the status of the AMD FSR 2.0 rollout?

Thanks!

Martial got lost a little this answer. He didn’t say for sure, but said they are on the way and that it should land on MSFS later in the year.
At the moment they are working with Nvidia to together solve these artifacts that have been occurring on these boards and to help with DLSS on the glass panels that are blurred, but they did not deny that FSR 2.0 will be implemented in MSFS, that is, they gave a belly to the front. …lol

Thanks. Yeah I guess it’s not a high priority but it surprises me because AMD markets that FRS 2.0 is going to benefit both AMD and NVidia cards. It seems they should have rolled that out before DLSS.

Hopefully soon…

We are the minority for sure when it comes to AMD GPU owners/users so I’m not surprised that Martial didn’t have a yes/no answer for the question I don’t believe. I’m a proud AMD GPU owner as well & am hoping like yourself that FSR 2.0 eventually comes to MSFS.

1 Like

Amen.
If they had been braver to do the same in the past, things would have been much better with certain updates.
Quality over quantity.

1 Like

I honestly think MS/ Asobo have taken note of customers after a couple of bad updates, they’ve clearly had a policy change and I’m sure they’re proud of the work (as they should be) and want good updates just as much as we do.

1 Like

what proud of the work? they broke it 2 days ago, we can still fly without the game crashing

Asobo is the greatest! EVER!
Can’t even imagine any other developer needing what Asobo and Third Parties have put together for us.
Nobody comes close to this level of technical achievement!

YOU ARE THE GREATEST!
DO YOU HEAR ME!?
YOU ARE THE GREATEST!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.