Official Discussion: December 16th, 2021 Development Update

I asked that here and got a generic response followed by a closure of the thread:

https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/can-we-have-some-proper-communication-regarding-the-hotfix-please/482289/8

Are you getting CTD with a bare bones stock MSFS ?

They should update the MSFS like Battlefield 2042 is doing. DICE has put out game fix (HOTFIX) three times in one month. ■■■…lol why MSFS Why…

BUT we will get there… FAM…

2 Likes

Happy holidays and clear skies to all!

An unfortunate choice of words given the issues with live weather.

15 Likes

This made me laugh.

Can anyone help me please? My game is freezing when i start the game in A320 cockpit. I use saitek and before the update ı was playing well. Yesterday i erase the game, bought it and install again but the problem still occurs.

Seems like you suffer the same problem as I do. Did you try different airports? I can’t use my home airport at the moment because of this.
Try lowering the LOD, sometimes this helps…

Well, I still like this sim. I did not receive charts (yes, Navigraph, I remember, but I do not want to pay and I do not want to use additional programs), I did not have working online traffic (OK, I can understand that this is difficult to make planes take-off again, but is this difficult to make their NAV lights work at gates and during taxi?). I see B-747s instead of Ju-52s and generic planes instead of helos, most of my planes from Reno Pack a half functional, 8-bit bug is still there painting clouds pink, clouds are still grainy. I never had any problem with the Market (Steam user), only once did I have a problem with update installations. When I check my buttons assigned I see nothing on the screen pressing on them - I am not able to see which button is assigned, every time I have to clean the assignment and reassign all the buttons (oh, yes, I have an option to memorize all the individual settings for all the planes and all the controllers I use). I am not able to use my second graphic card as they do not support SLI, I have to press endless times my mouse to quit the game through all the windows, I,… I,… I,… I can continue, but… I still like this sim. However… my dear friends from Asobo, I am sure you are doing all that is possible, please, when you implement a new update, please, do not create new bugs at least, take care. This is my wish for the new year! All the best!

4 Likes

lol One time jr told me those games have 350 GB updates once every few days.

Just remember, updates, regardless of their size, means progress. Be wary of the day those updates stop…

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.