Official Discussion: Hotfix 1.18.15.0

In about three weeks

1 Like

464.1 MB in the store, but no ā€˜in gameā€™ download. Version is correct though 1.18.15.0. So, it looks like that is normal.

2 Likes

I think world update 6 is in 2 weeks or so.
Scott

1 Like

World update 6 is scheduled for late August, bringing Germany, Switzerland and Austria to the sim.

3 Likes

I still got a CTD. Iā€™m doneā€¦

2 Likes

Question - I see the A320NX is back in the game again. Didnā€™t see it mentioned in the release notes so just want to make sure Iā€™m not going to bork the game by (re) installing it.

Thanks,
Scott

1 Like

Just dropped

Here we go

Good luck Everyone

Release Notes for Hotfix Version 1.18.15.0 are now available! You can download the update on your PC or Xbox now. :airplane:

The OP states the size for only a ā€˜launcherā€™ update. This means no download in-sim, I believe.

1 Like

Dude thanks for the reminder completely forgot about it!

1 Like

1.19gb update downloading now on Xbox!

1 Like

I know our team and FBW are working together on a fix! I still recommend you keep FBW uninstalled, or for those having issues even loading into the sim to go into you files to check for FBW in your OneStore folder. They are working on it quickly though!

7 Likes

CTD fixes werenā€™t expected with this update - theyā€™re still working through those and I believe they said some fixes should come with WU6

1 Like

CTDs are mainly fixed in WU6 not this hotfix although it could alleviate some but not all

Waitā€¦so was the little steam update the hotfix?

464.1mb in the store, nothing in game as per the announcement. Easy update. No issues.

Firing up my test flight now. Expecting to see some differences with colours and brightness

2 Likes

Can`t see the update in the store.

3 Likes

Try starting the sim. As soon si did it told me there was a mandatory update and took me to the store

I did, but no update appears

2 Likes

Known Issue

• In-sim ATC service radar can still report incorrect altitude (fix expected in world Update 6)

Itā€™s amazes me that some of the smarted people in the world can take something that worked perfectly well, break it and then not have a clue as to how to fix what they brokeā€¦

5 Likes

Well Iā€™m impressed, the ground detail now on Xbox is very impressive from high altitudes.

The clouds look great too, massive improvement

14 Likes