Official Discussion: Hotfix 1.18.15.0

All working well for me.
Ctds have reduced… Frame rate is unchanged …I lock it at 40. Looks better visually. Pop in still there…but not as bad. Colour looks good to me. Clouds look great.
Waiting on Orbx to fix their London Landmarks as it’s crashing MSFS if I try to load.

Overall happy with this… Though I did not have it as bad as some seem to have.
Look forward to the WU.

Can somebody check this? Flew City to Heathrow (IFR :wink:). The pin on Heathrow 27R first said 0ft and later it jumped to 2500ft and remained until I landed.

I agree…but I have found Orbx London Landmarks is causing problems and locks up the load screen.
If I can get past that … Then it’s brilliant now…

that’s not full right, you can see all circle rainbow on the ground if sun will in right position and you will got some elevation from mountain for example, rainbow will appear from sun to the rain with right humidity/visible condition, but even half circle rainbow is very rare thing in real life, but when you have opportunity fly everywhere with live weather, well, rainbow full or half circle have to be more often, i sure, people who want to know how rainbow works, will not confused in the simulator

There is a toolbar hider in flight.to
I use it… Hides bar permanently… But you can move the mouse to area and the options appear as usual.

It works well and I prefer no bar…specially for the screenshots… :grinning:

2 Likes

Isn’t she just one big piece of beauty?

2 Likes

Yes i have restart the PC but no Update. I cant get to the Main Menu. After several Times ther is still the same Version as to the beginning, no chance to use FS or become an Update

Tried logging out and into the store? Do you log in with the right account?

hi for me the sim is now at the best performance and graphics level ever since the last update! I fly very well in 2d all on ultra 1440p, and I fly very well in VR too! i9 9900kf 5ghz 32 gb ram 3200 zotac 3070 oc

2 Likes

Great! I’ll give it a go. Thanks for the info.

I had this at Stansted - it insisted on an IFR landing, even though there was no problem with visibilty etc, and I landed VFR with no trouble at all. I’ve never had this problem before.

1 Like

in my case i remove read only from config file and set ultra preset in the game, both objects and terrain back to 2. when i found it’s load ugly terrain from mid distance, i get back 6.0 for terrain and objects, result = ok, then change terrain to 9, result = thumb up, but stutters when i pan view go up with thumb, so i back terrain lod to 6. i want stop **** with config file and back game to normal settings condition

Is it realistic that the aircraft is this bright in clouds?

A lot of us tried that mate

after multiple reboots it suddenly decided to download for me, for those still struggling, please persevere, it should not have to be this hit or miss I know, but hopefully we all get updated soon :slight_smile:

Had removed Community stuff to temp location, had downloaded xbox app, rebooted, logged out and in multiple times but got there in the end.

No rhyme nor reason to it my end ???

Also first test crashed to desktop after a successful patch, but subsequent flights much more stable, still a lot to be fixed, but this is something at least.

TY Asobo, please keep working on PC version though, so much needs attention still, please just concentrate on core content and leave everything else to third party please … at least until the majority can declare MS2020 a mature platform.

may be with certain cloud condition and right light source position

1 Like

OK, in this case, it’s a new bug :grin: !
However, can you set the real altitude and get the real baro pressure ?

Literally no decrease of FPS on my end after the update

Does anyone have issues with the following?

• Plane altitude is different than expected

• COM radio unexpectedly goes off frequency shortly after departure on IFR flight plan

• Pilot informs ATC they are descending to their assigned altitude even though they’re still below it

• Fuel information not saving in flight (FLT) files so user starts off with no fuel

other players seem to have the same problem now.
MS wants an update, but is not displayed in the store and therefore cannot be carried out.
i have the xbox app.
I can’t see the update

1 Like

I have yet to download and try it.
I’m away for the weekend.
It’s quite frustrating.
Might go back home and fire the pc up :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: