Official Discussion: Hotfix 1.18.15.0

If you click on downloads there should be a blue button top right that says get updates. Click it even if it looks like they’re are no updates and it should find it

1 Like

On W11 I had to reboot to see in in the MS Store.

Yea but to be fair they didn’t mention AA in their hot fix notes

3 Likes

Prob best not to use fbw just yet

“Fixed missing volumetric lights”

Does this mean just the actual lights on planes? Or does this refer to actual ‘volumetric lighting’ which was broken in SU5?

2 Likes

never mind, just got the update. still getting CTD on some places in world map. for example in iceland when i zoom in. probably AI related.

What does your usercfg LOD values show with the new update? Still the default 2.0?

For what it’s worth, I’m in Dallas, TX and just now got the windows store update. May be taking some time to populate.

1 Like

easy and painless install from the store, no update within the sim. first test flight: performance still good, clouds seem to look a bit better but still a bit more grainy then before SU5. Popping is less noticable, but still there. overall OK, nothing dramatic but also hasn’t broken anything

1.0 for terrain and objects.

LOD 100% FL100

Sim Update 5 Hotfix 1

Sim Update 5 Hotfix 2

8 Likes

This is true - fair point, but it’s not bad enough to be too bothered it’s just not as clear as it used to be. The rest of the scenery looks excellent

Remember pop in isn’t fixed in this hot fix. Coming later.

2 Likes

Yep no change to that

1 Like

Wow that dark look is back :smiley:

2 Likes

Still can’t find any update on Microsoft Store after reboot on Windows 11. But the game kept asking update through Microsoft Store. Please help @Jummivana

the question is if the weather is finally fixed

Same here…

Comparison video to 1.18.14 with you all shortly

1 Like

oh give it a rest…

11 Likes