Official Discussion: Hotfix 1.18.15.0

I don’t know.
I have updated the english speech. (i’m german)
I tried with windows speech, i tried online Azure.
Same ends in ctd’s inflight.
Only atc off and no ctd’s

1 Like

Was that definiteily USA English you updated? And did you do a complete PC shutdown and restart?

Probably sharing the same mentality as the bros with the pushback carts who like to slice off their heads with my wing after pushback (if they can actually find the nose wheel location in the first place).

(AI minus I)

How can i avoid getting this bloody Patches?`After this ■■■■ Hotfix i have CTD’s which makes me mad as it worked almost flawless until now!

Are you able to complete a flight at all? Are you running without any Community mods as a test of the sim alone?

It was probably THE most essential graphics item to be downgraded to obtain increased FPS performance in SU5 :wink:

1 Like

I do indeed have a B550 board but it is already updated to the latest UEFI version. It could be a thing though it only occurs since hotfix 2 and only with MSFS.

Strange. They still got 'em in a Norwegian airport:

batons

I get that if I use the front panel usb 3.0 but not the rear usb on my MSI B550M

Before the SU5 I run the game on High Settings. Now I can run it on Ultra settings. Only the graphics looks not good to me. It looks like the quality was downgraded a lot!

This is London.

The trees looks also not good.

Yup, if only doing it with that, it’s likely down to increased load on the chipset as a result of the changes made in MSFS. The bug’s still aren’t 100% fixed, but I would suggest exploring options around this a bit further.

Have you tried using alternative USB interfaces on your mobo, or even a separate PCIe expansion card? Worth double-checking to see if your mobo model has been officially patched yet too:

On mine, it was pretty terrible before the earlier round of patches around xmas, with the most visible issue being instability on the kbd resulting in double-typed letters. It still happens even now, but certainly better than before. Not experienced controller instability though, but given that MSFS doesn’t seem to like hotplugging of controllers very much, I would certainly look into this as a possible cause.

More info on the Reddit thread where the fix was announced here: https://www.reddit.com/r/Amd/comments/m2wqkf/updated_agesa_coming_for_intermittent_usb/

After the update, I always have a CTD shortly after the flight starts. Then I’ll wait for the next update :expressionless:

You’ve probably heard or know of this already but have you gone into Windows and set the USB ports to never go into sleep mode? It helped me.

Yeah I have the beta but I see it’s no longer on MSI’s support page … either it hasn’t fixed it or it’s now the official bios. Either way my PC is running great and I won’t by ugrading unless I need to.

In main menu my gpu asus strix rtx 3090oc version the load is 100% and my fans go nuts. Temp 69 Celsius.

Same situation here, if I click Fly or enter the world map, the game crashes, even though I have nothing in the community folder, only the Top Rudder from the Marketplace, etc

I had never had problems before SU5.

I hope Asobo can stop these CTDs and make the game work as it should, but I am not optimistic they can do so.

Yes and I think I was the one who suggested it on here :sunglasses: I actually have nothing that is allowed to sleep because if I’m not using it then it is switched off anyway

1 Like

Have you tried the delete content.xml method?

Live Weather still broken.
Just took off from KSBA. Metar: 3SM BR OVC003. Live weather gave me blue skies with few clouds.

No, but I have never had anything in the community folder, it has always been empty.