Local Legend V: Beechcraft Model 18 ("Twin Beech")

Mhm… I need to check, maybe something is interfering with the aircraft.

Despite that the release and therefore the decryption of marketplace aircraft can’t come soon enough(maybe the performance optimization needs more time), so modders can get their hands on the Twin Beech.

SU10 here, no issues capturing GS even when engaging landing lights.

• Make sure correct ILS freq is set
  • Make sure you are already in Alt mode
  • Switch to Loc mode

Wait watch the light and done…

I don’t know waht my problem was, but I have sucessfully catched the glideslope.

3 Likes

Ok, very newb question on this aircraft.
Can someone tell me/show me where the fuel level gauge is?
Not the fuel selectors, but the ‘how much in the tank’ guage.
Thanks

Lower left corner of the instrument panel. By default it is “off”. Next to it is a 5 position selector switch that you need to set to one of 5 positions — Off, Main L, Main R, Aux L, Aux R. The gauge will only display one tank’s level at a time.

2 Likes

Wish they made a freighter version of this plane! Maybe Carenado could offer that as an expansion, I’m sure many people would get their hands on it.

4 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Just out of curiosity, is there someone working on a beech 18 with nose gear or floats? I would like to see one with nose gear as that was my father’s plane and I would like to see it in game so I could do the flights he would do

3 Likes

Just googled it and it does exist and looks great, shame they do not go in depth with systems with quite a few of INOP, for sure a float variant would be a nice addition!

Probably one of the best Local Legend, instead of doing one per update they could focus more on one and release every other update, then again that logic applies to core simulator too.

Also in VR is amazing and fully compatible.

@Wardaddy5435 did you move the knob behind the levers?

I have this weird issue. It won’t let me remove it from content manager. It’s back in my hangar after I restart the sim? Not sure what’s going on - never had this before??

Try to delete the addon folder manually. Sometimes the folder is not deleted despite the addon being uninstalled in the content manager.

I’m havin the same issue… garmin is unresponsive.

A post was merged into an existing topic: [Official Discussion] Famous Flyer III: Beechcraft Bonanza V35

Does anybody know if the Beech18 will be available any where ese other than the market place.

No it won’t be, it was created by Carenado who are exclusive to the MSFS Marketplace.

Thanks Skypilot, looks like another one I won’t be buying.
Have never been able to work out how the market place works with steam.
If there is a tutorial and you know of it can you shoot me a link.
Thanks for the response, appreciate it.

1 Like

I’ve only purchased a couple of things from the Marketplace as I try and avoid it but Carenado forces me to. Nothing special as far as I recall just went through the motions.

Thanks, I will have a go at it. Really prefer buying direct from the developer.

2 Likes
  1. Ensure the Steam overlay is active in MSFS
  2. If you intend to buy something in market place at best run Steam and Steam overlay in administrator mode

A detailed guide is found here:

The rest is just routine - hit the “buy & download” button on what your wanna buy in market place.
Steam will come up and ask if you wanna buy Microsoft points which you want. Buy as many as needed (suggested amount) and proceed.
The points bought will be removed and the aircraft be bought :wink:

1 Like

Well, wonders never cease to amaze, it worked.

4 Likes