Official Discussion: March 17, 2022 Development Update

Check out the latest Development Update here:

Please use this thread for feedback and discussion. Thank you!

3 Likes

A roadmap slide unchanged since it’s date of Feb 24 and no feedback update and no mention of the mysterious 1.23.13 update released to XBox last week.

Content is this one is really minimal.

4 Likes

The Development Roadmap is updated quarterly, it is reposted every week for convenience only.

The Feedback Snapshot not being updated could be because of Jayne being unavailable as she is usually the one posting the weekly blogs, or perhaps they are finalising the Bugs snapshot rework.

I agree that something should be said about that Xbox update though.

1 Like

where the heck is Iberia anyway???

Edit HAHAHA jokes on me, It’s Spain and Portugal. Don’t know why they just didn’t say that instead…

It’s also Andorra and Gibraltar.

14 Likes

Why have the season packs from Bijan Hibashi not been updated with any of the updates released over the past 6 months. Lots of essential changes were made especially in Iberia region.

The Iberia world update coming next week will see many places looking rather out of place/silly with any of that stale content still installed. (Brown palm trees all over Spanish mountains and such) :weary:.

Apparently the developer submitted updates many months ago.

Please update them in time for the Iberia world update.

1 Like

I simply do not understand how you couldn’t fit I INDIAFOXTECHOS F35 for xbox this week we literally have been waiting like 6 months heck I done lost track tbh

And the many islands (Balearics, Canaries, Madeira Islands, Azores) that more than half the leisure tourists (excluding Barcelona) go to.

These islands constitute a very small percentage of the total land area, maybe 5% so to omit them from hi-res geomesh and city photogrammetry would be disappointing. Would be nice to fly helicopter transfers to some large resorts (like Hotel Riu) once choppers arrive. Palma de Mallorca was already pretty good.

2 Likes

The F-35 devs literally announced in an update that the plane won’t be released any time soon due to performance issues on Xbox. No release date either.

1 Like

Do we know the release date of SU9 ? @SeedyL3205

Yes I keep track of that but it’s Asobo that needs to send them information or fix it themselves to why it has such bad performance issues I mean I got the series x and the sim ain’t no pearl regardless I would have rather taken a plane I could fly for a hour or 2 and have it crash like other planes have they were updated and now it’s great sorta

We have not yet announced the release date for SU9. I haven’t seen the agenda for next Wednesday’s Dev Q&A livestream yet, but if it follows the format of previous Q&As, I expect Jorg, Seb, and Martial will likely have some information about SU9 to share at that time.

7 Likes

Thank you so much!

1 Like

Will there be a spotlight event? Will it actually count toward the Decathlon Achievement this time for Xbox users unlike the current Reno event?

I can’t believe they approved another half finished aircraft by this dev who buys the models and calls it his own

5 Likes

So when do the market place items become available on Xbox?

Frustrating that there was zero acknowledgment of the mystery Xbox update

1 Like

Thank goodness the birds and nighttime sceneries are back… I was getting worried for a second. :crazy_face:

7 Likes

I can’t believe people are still pre judging things to be bad despite the Cub last update from the dev with a less than stellar reputation that turned out to be good

Dev Updates seems to be useless … no details, nothing about old bugs; new bugs since su 8… what is it good for ?

7 Likes