Official Discussion: March 31, 2022 Development Update

Check out the latest Development Update here:

https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/blog-march-31-2022-development-update/508088/2

Please use this thread for feedback and discussion. Thank you!

5 Likes

World Update X in June, nice.

Is that a guy in a rocket suit in the updates?

i hope we will see some improvements for the weather and clouds in SU9

6 Likes

My Replacement Assistance Trucks update… :+1:

3 Likes

It would be great if you guys could post the report of what was fixed in this beta9. So with more property for the results to start reporting. What do you think?

1 Like

Any ideas when we might see SimpleTraffic on the marketplace? I know the Aerosoft team submitted it months ago

2 Likes

Wish #32 in the Feedback Snapshot, keybinds for G1000 buttons, has been updated to Not Planned but with release in 2023, is that a mistake or does it mean the request will be reevaluated then?

Other than that plenty of good new information with this update, thanks.

1 Like

Will the Beta for SU9 be watermarked? or is it considered to be an open Beta?

Will multiplayer still work between beta and non beta?

Kev

Seasons delayed till 2023

1 Like

I guess our good luck with new aircraft for the Xbox was never going to last. At least we have the P-38.

4 Likes

What does this entail?

When are the release notes for the beta going to be released? Today or tomorrow?

Beta process is going awesome. Thank you so much again for enabling steam users to participate the beta, the more users test the better we can contribute to the team !

2 Likes

"Will the Beta for SU9 be watermarked? or is it considered to be an open Beta?

Will multiplayer still work between beta and non beta?

What does this entail?"

“Truly, I tell you, this very April night, before the rooster crows twice, you will know the answers to all this."

2 Likes

Open beta’s are exactly that - open! No watermarks. Enjoy.

1 Like

Weather and clouds have been spot on for me post SU8

ARGH!!! I am so hyped to test for SU9 but it’s also my very first Cross The Pond VATSIM which happens this Saturday. Praying to the skies above that SU9 Beta doesn’t break anything…

And the Kodiak. I’m still yearning for the Twin Otter though.

1 Like

The developer has a video on YouTube with the changes. A flight attendant is added to greet you on the stairs, amongst new vehicles, etc.

4 Likes