Official Discussion: November 4th, 2021 Development Update

I’m hoping (a silly thing to do, probably) that it can’t be long until the Arrows are available on Xbox. Them showing on the PC marketplace finally surely has to be a positive step. But saying that, The CRJ is meant to be coming to Xbox and that’s been on the marketplace for an age.

To echo the sentiment and the question asked earlier, please can we have an honest answer about the progress of this custom code issue.

I was excited to see Edinburgh airport released on the Marketplace until I realised it was PC only.

They project to release SU7 without beta testing … catastrophic future .

6 Likes

The Roadmap still needs updating, for too long it’s shown past months, a roadmap is supposed to show the upcoming information.

3 Likes

Maybe the lack of detail for release dates and other info is because it is the same development update since Sept. 23.

Is there not a more current version available?

1 Like

Well that’s not entirely true - there is pre-release testing ongoing right now

1 Like

Considering that SU7 is supposedly the last update this year, it’s disappointing to see that VR isn’t progressing once again.

2 Likes

That’s since been cancelled according to beta testers on the inside who shared a Private Message to them…!

1 Like

I think they need to employ more people. The size and scope of this sim and it’s issues is too much for them to handle at present.

1 Like

Check image from Marketplace update carefully. You can see Xbox icon on Arrow aircraft cards.

And no word about it in this development update. They always talk about transparency but only when it favours them.

3 Likes

VR controllers are planned to come with SU7, so there is progress in VR.

@Jummivana

We are interested in the question of when the color gradient in the clouds and sky will be corrected.
we are voting on this issue. this is an important visual part of the simulator that needs to be fixed. stripes in the sky and clouds are very annoying.

guys, vote in this thread. for the developers to hear us

4 Likes

That’s certainly an interesting view. VR controllers are coming, so let’s stall progress on everything else, like performance, stability, visuals.

The arrows from just flight look like they are available on Xbox to me as they have the little icon for both…

I was looking at a review this morning after seeing it released. Seems like a fps eater as it’s so detailed (internally too). Perhaps not suitable for XBox because of this? I certainly won’t be downloading it for my laptop either as I don’t have fps headroom on it either.

1 Like

I hope you understand that it may not be within Asobo’s ability to fix your color banding issue. I don’t see it yet I run the exact same software (i9, 2080). The issue could very possibly be your GFX card. Which card do you have?

They are both excellent and very similar to each other, The turbo has better performance at altitude…

No catapult or arresting wires on the aircraft carriers…why release it then?

Gigabyte RTX 3080 Ti