[Polls] 40th Anniversary Edition/Sim Update 11 Discussion

Xbox series X: downloaded and installed update quickly.
But when trying to load the game, I see the “press any key” screen, tap a button, then see the blue loading bar at the bottom of the screen jump to 50%, then crash the game completely.
Rebooted several times. Uninstalled and reinstalled FS2020. CTD every time.
I wish I could downgrade back to a working version.

You can add a flight plan from simbrief on the Xbox now on the A310

5 Likes

i’m on pc, and after i’ve updated a warning pop up constantly “online service are unreacheble” and never turn green again. some help?

1 Like

I have the same Problem!
Can not update!

1 Like

Same here. No online service at the moment.

It’s gonna be sucky for a chunk of the day…
But, you can also try this…I’m not plagued as bad as I’ve seen some others…might help

same problem!!! no online service

3 Likes

I had some “connection lost” errors but they resolved themselves and OMG!… I just flew over the mountains of New Zealand in VR with a frame rate of 60! I can’t quite believe it. I usually get around 40. This is with an RTX 3080. Not the most scientific of tests admittedly but it really was smooth. I think you’ve done some magic Asobo. Thank you!

1 Like

I am really happy to see this release - made me a bit happier after a stressful week at work (new CEO, layoffs announced, maybe we don´t even survive - no, I am not working at Twitter, but at another tech company :slight_smile: )
It is so good to see the planes from older releases being updated. It will take a long time, until I try everything.

1 Like

Not online after SU11 update. I see others are having the same issue. I’m assuming this is just the servers are too busy at this time.

Same here, can’t connect anymore, cannot update.

The game is running weird atm since Marketplace is not loading up and the World map doesn’t update when you zoom in. When I try to fly the Spruce Goose mission the VR doesn’t load up for me. I just see a window in Rift S like you see desktop display. I’ve tried it entering VR mode with the button or going in with the game already in VR mode, same thing. Tried the helicopter mission and it does VR just fine. Not sure what the deal is.

what the heck is this again : :woozy_face:

update su 11 online services are unreachable in Australia. anyone have same problem?

1 Like

AIRAC cycle is not updated to the latest one. I thought this new update includes the latest AIRAC cycle.

Same here in Canada, no connection!!

I give up Asobo. It’s been nearly a year of constant setbacks and again the sim is in a pretty rough state on Xbox.

Can’t be bothered with this anymore.

2 Likes

Only noticeable glitch was the loss of 28 hours from my logbook, otherwise, all went well. Took the DC-3 up and noticed it has a learning curve - cool. More on that as I dive deeper into the update. Thanks to the Asobo team!

1 Like

Same here, both in Xbox and MS Store apps. I re-installed game launcher and Xbox app (including game services and so on).

Another release another mess, as expected. Bravo Asobo… Keep the good work guys!

Cheers