Official Discussion: Sim Update 10 - Wednesday Sept. 21st

I don’t think it is but they will provide the necessary guidelines. I have never left the betas in the past.

5 Likes

New studio driver out now 517.40 so game ready should be here very soon.

2 Likes

Hi there, for what people is DX 12 the way to go?

Standing by for guidance on moving from the beta!

1 Like

will rex accuseasons need to be uninstalled from my community folder prior to update

Just look on the beta section of the forum - it will look a lot like this:

https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/sim-update-10-beta-release-notes-1-27-9-0/528823

If you look at the later threads in that same section, you can see what the more recent beta releases adde to that log

1 Like

The F-117 Nighthawk from Aerial Simulations & Cirrus VisionJet from FlightFX are 2 of my anticipated releases.

The F-117 might be first up as it was submitted to Asobo on Sept. 8th. I’m hopeful we’ll see it Thursday.

Cockspur’s Cessna Citation Mustang is coming, but not until mid-late October.

EDIT: Cockspur will also be bringing the Hawker 800XP and HS125 after the release of the Mustang per MSFSaddons.com

1 Like

it’s not bad practice move all community to other place. not delete! not on other drive… only move to other dir at same place. you can create folder something like /be4update/ in same path where /community/ move there everything then after update close sim and move all back… be sure you don’t copy and don’t delete anything. use only move command. by that way you actually just change place. and not manipulate with files and disk almost. or you can just change /community/ folder to /community_wait4update/ and after update and close msfs just rename it back to /community/ both operation don’t take any time. and need place 0 bits for that
p.s. but if you stay with all addons it’s not will kill you, only one trouble is can take more time for update. or in very rare situation broke marketplace service/content manager too. that can be fixed by delete content.xml file

1 Like

For us in NZ, Wednesday Sept. 21st 1500Z is actually, Thursday Sept. 22nd 0300 NZST.
We always have to wait a little longer for everything. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

There’s a lot more in this release than DX12

2 Likes

It’s currently installing for me, I thought it isn’t due until this evening. “A lot more in it” it is - 98.93 GiB. It takes ages to download and install.

8:00 Uhr PDT / 1500Z will be 16:00 in Germany

1 Like

btw. how grows used space on the disk after install su10? i don’t sure i will got upgraded pc in november or even december. and in my community disk only 24gb free for now. so i just want to know. how much i have to move to other disk(s)

just think about kiribati people. they get it first we can be glad for them.

1 Like

Hi,

I’ve just updated it.

It is weird, the NVIDA DLSS option in the options menu is missing!

I’ve only TAA, FXAA and DLAA options.

Anybody with the same issue?

Thank you.

Exactly. But here it is, downloading.

What have you updated ?

1 Like

i remember dlss settings somewhere else. i haven’t su10 and never had beta. but seen in youtube. don’t sure. but it should be somewhere

Oh! my!

I’ve updated to the SU10 1.26.5.0 version!

I was in the Beta!

I uninstalled the Beta and I’ve downloaded the Update from Microsoft Store, but… I don’t know what happened!

1 Like

If you had SU10 Beta installed, then it looks like you exited the Beta program. If you do this before the official SU10 is released (not till tomorrow) MSFS will automatically reinstall SU9, which doesn’t have DLSS.