[Official Discussion] Top Gun: Maverick DLC

If this doesn’t update the code so I can make my own carriers move properly I will be rather narked.

7 Likes

soooo can we use this carrier in multiplayer? If so how?

2 Likes

A lot of complaining for free stuff. Enjoyed flying around in VR with the TopGun music pumping in the back ground. Well done.

23 Likes

I’m sure you will find a way to move them boats through the power of sarcasm alone, Mr Spud.

4 Likes

is the carrier moving or static?

1 Like

:smirk::smirk::smirk:

5 Likes

Well Done. Great free stuff. Love the music and the low level flying missions! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Where is he? With the default pilot setting he doesn’t seem to appear?

3 Likes

Well that was underwhelming…I hope the boat moves and someone can figure out how to place them anywhere in the world at will and moving into the wind correctly.

12 Likes

Please keep comments within Code of Conduct.

Do not engage each other. Be respectful, relevant, constructive and informative.

4 Likes

Wish there was some kind of Dog Fighting invloved but for free content i cant complain.

3 Likes

The free plane isnt that good,I like how they have a f-18 tutorial Tho

After so much delay we have a carrier just for a landing challenge and we can´t even spawn on it, place it worldwide nor use it in free flight. “Johnny, la gente está muy loca”

Cheers

13 Likes

Download went fine, let’s see how she flies!

A fantasy plane……really?

I’m really happy where this sim is going. Resources well spent.

15 Likes

No was cant its just Challengers in single player only

This is all so under-whelming.

Why was Jorg enthusing and looking forward to it?

15 Likes

Marketing.

27 Likes

Ah yes! Silly me!

Because its Jorg :smiley:
Iv Downloaded it going to check it out after work tomorrow…But for free Content, Free is good right ?